Tadaimbad is offline New Member

Cool New to the scene

Hi all, let me introduce myself first, when I was a little kid I got bullied alot and then I worked for years at a gym.

I then began to weightlift but only found pleasure working out in my leg region.

I got up to pressing 1000lbs to my legs which im very proud of. But then I fell victim to the masses and did weight loss drugs and got anorexic and bulemic.

Needless to say ive always struggled with my food, but recently I've done extremely well. I just got off the atkins diet and I lost 45 pounds but gained it all back with a light headed feeling but slowly im recovering.

With my head in the right place I bought a nice leather muay thai heavy bag , hung it outside and ive worked out twice on it and I love it and want to use that as my center of my workouts.

I played baseball for 5 years was a pitcher but lost interest. I did 12 months of pill form HGH on it and had noticable results.

I need to know the in's and out's of what id be getting into with certain things, Also i need to know if doing certain anabolics or even nonanabolics will in essence require me to do that regiment for the rest of my life.

I feel I need a boost im curious about testosterone cream even if its doctor described.

I dont really life weight lifting anymore but I don't mind curling if its necessary to burn some of the excess chemicals.

But mostly I need a kickboxing regiment , as for the "ON" and "Off" weeks, I need to know exactly what a 25 year projection would be like , basically im asking if i need to take milk thistle for the rest of my life?

As of now im on a 1000 calorie diet and very comfortable with it doing the heavybag workout once a day but im sore as hell and my knuckles are rashed.

Thanks to anyone who reads and helps me ahead of time.

Budget 0-10,000$ (Not an issue if theres real science to long term gains or short term gains that dont require substances to maintain my muscle gains from the chemicals)

Please, Fill me in.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    im confused. what do you need help with? also, if you only work out your legs and throw in a few curles you may have a problem. you need to learn how to work out all your muscles
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    1000 calories? per day?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Are you a woman?

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    Are you a woman?
    x2?....

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Actually all the same questions everybody asked

And also stats
    weight
    body fat %
    training experience

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    I am not even going to bother reading all that. you need to get one a proper diet and training schedule....

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    also if your introducing yourself you put this post in the wrong section

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Stats

And what do specifically want to know?

Tadaimbad is offline New Member
    I'm 24 220lbs 5'10 my training experiance was when I was 13-17years old I'd leg press squat and curl everyother day them from 19-24 I played baseball 3 times a week 2 hours each session approx 70 throws per session.

No to the woman, I like girls.

Also, what I hope to do is get lean. I need more speed but I need to pack a punch too.

I took karate for a couple years and imd consider myself a top 25% populus fighter.

I don't need the big big muscles or "cut" like scissor body but I would like something to increase my red count, oxygen blood ratios, boost testosterone , reduce estrogen, but on a small scale.

My family has a history of heart problems and I personally had some kind of heart episode so I need to take things one step at a time.

When I say curls I meant a lot of arm weight training varieties.

I worked at a gym I'm familiar with weight training.

I'm also flatfooted so running is out of the question.

I valet'd cars for years and could sprint decently but long run would kill my back and knees.

So right now I'm stuck on pure heavybag.

I don't want the big muscles because I can logically see it as time wasting.

Women don't excite me any longer.

Girls on the other hand.

And I need a routine to make me a serious fighter, maybe ill fight for real some day for fun I do like getting hit a little bit.

Excuse my lack of knowledge in the forum directed orients please help the faster I can get lean and mean I can do what I wanna do.

Like I said I can do weights just dunno how much I can do after a serious testy or red count boosted kickboxing workout.

Sheven is offline Banned
    do not get very excited about leg press pushing pounds. means nothing. i am pressing 800pounds maybe at my press and i can squat 620 pounds. its very relative.

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    be careful not to get fake gear bro, predators out there......

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheven View Post
    do not get very excited about leg press pushing pounds. means nothing. i am pressing 800pounds maybe at my press and i can squat 620 pounds. its very relative.
    I would love to see a video of your 620 squat , I could use some extra motivation right now. Post it up in the lounge.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    So what other details of your life would you care to share?

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I would love to see a video of your 620 squat , I could use some extra motivation right now. Post it up in the lounge.
    HAHA. I believe the gauntlet has been pulled out and Sheven has been slaped with it!

I would like to see the video also though. Could be very motivating.

Moto

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    So what other details of your life would you care to share?
    I would be afraid to know more .

In closing I am sorry to say I can not think what advise to pass on .

Take this how you like :

Never drive a truck over a match stick bridge .

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    I would be afraid to know more .

In closing I am sorry to say I can not think what advise to pass on .

Take this how you like :

Never drive a truck over a match stick bridge .
    Im with you on this, im not even sure what the question is, nevermind what advise he/she is looking for.

OP, sorry but im just confused on this whole thing.

Moto

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaimbad View Post
    I'm 24 220lbs 5'10 my training experiance was when I was 13-17years old I'd leg press squat and curl everyother day them from 19-24 I played baseball 3 times a week 2 hours each session approx 70 throws per session.

No to the woman, I like girls.

Also, what I hope to do is get lean. I need more speed but I need to pack a punch too.

I took karate for a couple years and imd consider myself a top 25% populus fighter.

I don't need the big big muscles or "cut" like scissor body but I would like something to increase my red count, oxygen blood ratios, boost testosterone , reduce estrogen, but on a small scale.

My family has a history of heart problems and I personally had some kind of heart episode so I need to take things one step at a time.

When I say curls I meant a lot of arm weight training varieties.

I worked at a gym I'm familiar with weight training.

I'm also flatfooted so running is out of the question.

I valet'd cars for years and could sprint decently but long run would kill my back and knees.

So right now I'm stuck on pure heavybag.

I don't want the big muscles because I can logically see it as time wasting.

Girls on the other hand.

And I need a routine to make me a serious fighter, maybe ill fight for real some day for fun I do like getting hit a little bit.

Excuse my lack of knowledge in the forum directed orients please help the faster I can get lean and mean I can do what I wanna do.

Like I said I can do weights just dunno how much I can do after a serious testy or red count boosted kickboxing workout.
    I don't know if others have caught on to your game .

The fact that girls excite you scares me .

2 times you made that apparent .

The very odd story you have spun and spun more seems like a sick admission of something devious you want to act out .

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    OK, I think I know what is going on.

Let me look into this further.....

Best

T

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaimbad View Post

Girls on the other hand.

Wow, what an unusual and troubling statement.
    Where is Chris Hansen when we need him...

Thread Information