x_SANDMAN_x is offline Associate Member

4th week into my first cycle. Gains not satisfactory. Increase dosage??

Check out my "detailed" stats at I think i'm ready to start cycling - got my pics up and every detail - Plz critique

i have started a test e / d bol cycle since. Test E 500mg/week - D Bol 35mg/day. Gained about 10 lb but i guess its mostly water or fat or both. Ive increased my calorie intake by about 1000 calories. My workouts are definately better. wAY BETTER. I can lift way heavier now. I work out really hard. The gear i got is definately legit since i get them from the pharmacy (yes, i can do that here).

So now im wondering if i should add more test. Say an additional amp a week (250mg). Or is it mandatory to wait out the 12 weeks cycle?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    What are the macros on your diet? Per meal?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    id give it a week or two, how do you know its water and fat? dbol is a bloater and your test wont be kicked it yet, you say your lifting heavier, theres your indication, just be patient mate, dont up the dose, bad idea

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Wait it out. It's only been four weeks.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by x_SANDMAN_x View Post
    Check out my "detailed" stats at I think i'm ready to start cycling - got my pics up and every detail - Plz critique

i have started a test e / d bol cycle since. Test E 500mg/week - D Bol 35mg/day. Gained about 10 lb but i guess its mostly water or fat or both. Ive increased my calorie intake by about 1000 calories. My workouts are definately better. wAY BETTER. I can lift way heavier now. I work out really hard. The gear i got is definately legit since i get them from the pharmacy (yes, i can do that here).

So now im wondering if i should add more test. Say an additional amp a week (250mg). Or is it mandatory to wait out the 12 weeks cycle?
    The test should just be starting to really kick in at 4 weeks. Give it some time. Your strength is going up and you have gained 10 pounds. It seems like everything is in order. Just see what happens over the next four weeks.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Stick to your main plan.

Test E takes over 5 wks to hit me.

More test would be a waste, as you do not need it.

Best

T

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    Stick to your main plan.

Test E takes over 5 wks to hit me.

More test would be a waste, as you do not need it.

Best

T
    I agree^^^^^

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    What are the macros on your diet? Per meal?
    x2

and maybe throw in your training split w/ exercises performed

however i agree with the previous but everyone's diet and training can use input...

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Maybe his ratios need tweaking, most people go to light on Carb's and Healthy Fats thinking they're detrimental to the diet. OP: You've got a decent upper body physique, but that's all you show....Do you have any pictures of your legs?

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    x2

and maybe throw in your training split w/ exercises performed

however i agree with the previous but everyone's diet and training can use input...
    Last edited by ottomaddox; 01-10-2010 at 12:15 PM.

18yearoldfreak is offline Junior Member
    Yeah i think a lot of people when juicing and arent getting where they wanna go immediately think "whats wrong with my doses" i should up them!" but you really should look over your training and diet with a fine tooth comb before even considering shit about your doses..

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    Maybe his ratios need tweaking, most people go to light on Carb's and Healthy Fats thinking they're detrimental to the diet. OP: You've got a decent upper body physique, but that's all you show....Do you have any pictures of your legs?
    Agreed. I eat more carbs then protein when bulking and am still around the 10% range at the moment. But thats just me

I see you have the right mind set. Tweak the basics first before adjusting the dose. Always be willing to take advice and formulate it in order to progress. Those that do always seem to progress much further than they themselves expected.

Head down to the diet forum take a peak around, read some threads and possibly post the diet.

Thread Information