Thread: Question

franz123456 is offline New Member

Question

Hi guys, im an 18 year old boy very short stature such as 5'2 5'3 and very slim frame, my bmi is something like 17 or 18, I'd say abit underweight. wondering if steroids would be the way to go to bulk up and put some mass on? im sick of being such a small frame at that age, i dont know, i cant seem to put on weight with my food intake. what are your thoughts about going the steroid way?

thanks

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    dont you people read the stickies?????

everyone is gonna come in hear and give you a very hard time.

you have NO business doing aas.

if i was u, i would edit this post to say...."how did you like the transformers movie?" or something cuz ur gonna get flak for this

jaydream is offline Junior Member

Smile not the way forward

You are to young for steroids you test level at 18 are very high you need to train hard and get a good diet.

I have seen to many guys your age doing steroids and end up regretting it. There are to many risks at 18 and you can end up doing long term damage.

Jay

HustlerBrah is offline Banned
    Might aswell make this thread useful with these questions answered.

How much do you weigh? what supplements are you using?
    How often do you train? whats your diet like? (get specific!)
    what's your program like? What are your weak points that you would like to bring up more?

answer those,

we'l tune your diet up , correct/advise your workout program, guide you to useful supplements ..

and you're on you're way!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Steroids are not the answer at your age, if you go to the diet section and post your exact diet and ask for help i am sure they will design you a diet to suit your needs,

thanks for the replies, appreciate it.

im about 45kg 160cm. short stature runs in the genes, so im not worried about that i knew id be a short person however now my body is annoying me as i am way too thin, i really need to start bulking up asap, really has started to effect me now especially out socially. my diet consists of about 3 meals a day, i just cannot seem to fit any more food down, i do not have an appetite to eat more. i dont know if i can take some weight gain shakes or take some tablets to help me gain weight? really i just want to bulk up like a normal person, i dont want to be a machine with bulging pecs and biceps.

i play sports often, i play football, basketball i do jogging and some weights, not so much lately as i dont think weights will make a difference if i have no fat on me.

thanks

HustlerBrah is offline Banned
    List thsoe 3 meals, and your avg. daily schedule.

you're VERY light, but no stress, you'l get there!

what type of weight training you do? what exercises etc?

could a mod move this into an appropriate section so op gets helped out?

i mean something like ill wake up and have 2 scrambled eggs with juice and bread
    then later in afternoon maybe a mcdonalds meal, or if anything is at home for dinner such as a roast or pasta etc
    then something late at night before i go bed. i know its definetely not enough, however i cant seem to be able to eat or fit in anymore

ive just got dumbells at home, 5-7kg i do about 3 sets of them 3 times a week and crunches, push ups sit ups. dont really want to join gym, id be quite embarassed joining to be honsest.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    No worries, Franz, everyone has to start somewhere.

I'd say head over to the diet forum first, and get that diet straightened out. No way you are going to gain much muscle only eating 3x's a day, with one meal being McDonalds.

Thread Information