in2shape is offline Member

aussie mail - customs question SEIZED

mate sent home some gear ....

packaged arrivd with customs tape wrapped on it .... he got his souvenirs but no gear and tape saying searched by customs ...

some1 else signed 4 package on day (flatmates x mrs)

only 1 package was sent home ...

1 week later he gets a post office card in mail box saying come to post office u have a package ?????!!!!!!

i said woah woah dont go there , if there was only 1 package sent (which has been recieved and opened by customs ) and signed 4 as said above by mates x mrs , all of a sudden theres this 2nd package ???? to be picked up ?????? i said STITCH UP BIGTIME !!!! hes got a 2nd card to go post office 4 package .....

smell something fishy goin on ???? i sure as hell did any info ?????
    Last edited by in2shape; 01-11-2010 at 07:38 AM.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    once again when you sign for a package you assume all responsibility and knowledge what the contents contain. so it cud be an easy bust. send in ur flatmates x missus to sign for it lol

newyboy is offline Junior Member
    was the gear in the first or second package originnally.. Like have they removed something from the box use already have.. Also was it done ******* or just vials thrown in there??
    If they were gunna pin u they wuld come too ur house, can u imagine the 70yr old lady at post office trying to hold u there!

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    once again when you sign for a package you assume all responsibility and knowledge what the contents contain. so it cud be an easy bust. send in ur flatmates x missus to sign for it lol
    lol funny yeah shes long gone .....

Quote Originally Posted by newyboy View Post
    was the gear in the first or second package originnally.. Like have they removed something from the box use already have.. Also was it done ******* or just vials thrown in there??
    If they were gunna pin u they wuld come too ur house, can u imagine the 70yr old lady at post office trying to hold u there!
    there was only 1 package bro !!!! a 2nd was never sent , thats y i think its a stitch up just to get him on camera on post office then they have him coz his mrs obviously aint gonna be buyin gear .... and yeah box he has had gear removed but souveniers were still in there .... nah was all wrapped in carbon paper and stuffed inside news paper then with souveniers but they got it .....

lol 70 yr old lady ... yeah its not mine anyways just askin 2 help mate out ....

thought they woulda tried to nab him on day package was delivered ????

think there upto something tho by trying to make him go back to post office tho

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    dont go sign for it. chalk it up as a lose. no point in getting in trouble by the oldest trick in the book.

Moto

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    Yep. Don't pick it up. Oldest trick in the book. Forget the 70 year old lady. If it was a big enough shipment, they'll camp a couple cops there just waiting for you to go pick it up.

Write it off.

HustlerBrah is offline Banned
    Sent in a random kid and pay him $5 or buy him a happy meal.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    I'll do it for $5

yup thats whhy i said dont go up there to him ..... a loss it is lots of gear but not much paid , thai hols lol

thx fellas peace .....

actually 4 5 bucks u can get it 4 me ill give u half lol

Valac is offline Member
    lol yeah stuff that, i wouldnt bother gettin stuff from thailand anyway. anything from there is searched.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by HustlerBrah View Post
    Sent in a random kid and pay him $5 or buy him a happy meal.
    bahahahah

At least he can't be convicted.

Yeah man i reckon u should be skeptical on this, at the end of the day if u r certain there was no 2nd package, it's def a setup

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Maybe someone is sending you xmas gift? If it doesnt say registered parcel at the back of the card, then no one can hold you responsible, otherwise just forget it.

all good boys he and definately not me aint goin anywhere near that post office ..... lol wheres that 5 yr old gone

JimmyDean86 is offline New Member
    Customs send seizure notices through registered post, believe me if they are going to pin they will just knock on your door at 7 in the morning with 10 officers. Lol

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDean86 View Post
    Customs send seizure notices through registered post, believe me if they are going to pin they will just knock on your door at 7 in the morning with 10 officers. Lol
    Agreed, why play game when they have the authority? They just let you receive the item without separating it and then bust your home! lol
    Last edited by syd-bloke; 01-13-2010 at 08:36 AM.

HustlerBrah is offline Banned
    when u get it just run outa the p.o sayin HEY U, EAT MY TITS

Thread Information