firsttimer22 is offline Associate Member

HCG, on cycle or on pct?...confused with answers

hey guys, i have seen countless threads suggesting hcg be used only on cycle and up to 72 hours prior to pct, other threads suggest only during cycle then run pct protocol desired for cycle, and last but not least some threads suggest run hcg during pct only, so, which one should i believe with all these mixed opinions......

here is a great thread on hcg during pct
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

and their are many others that suggest opposite of this and only on cycle...

little help guys on the correct answer to run HCG. for how long? when to start? at what dose? (500iu 2x week seems like the majority answer)

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    can be used in both from what i understand and how i read the compound works,, many endos wellness docs prescribe it during pct

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    I'm running my hcg during cycle because my boys were starting to feel weird on me, and there back to normal, using 250 iu x2 per week, my supplier told me you can take it after cycle for your pct to get your boys back up and running,

some people say that nolva/clomid is all you need for pct, so why add another compound? hcg basicly sends LH signal to your boys, which your not sending anymore, because your body has too much test in it so the signal doesn't get done, and by injecting hcg during your cycle well it keeps this communication active, meaning that your boys will be active still during the cycle meaning that they won't be inactive for a big period of time.

but there is alot more information on hcg if you search hcg plenty of thread I just kinda tryed to put it short and sweet.

Valac is offline Member
    from what ive read, i understood it as hcg can cause gyno thats why use it during cycle and 2 weeks(mayb less depending on ester) between last shot of test etc. and pct.

Thread Information