The Fiend 138 is offline New Member

Test En. and Masteron results and side affects

I am about to start a cycle of test en. and masteron (drostanolone propionate ). Can anyone tell me if this will be effective? Also I am really nervous about side effects,mainly hair loss. Is hair loss a common thing? I plan on doing two 6 week cycles. 10cc. of each every other day. Someone please give me some much needed guidance. Thanks.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    My experience with Masteron has always been at the back end of a bulker to cut fat. For me masteron gave me insane strength gains...I will also say that of all the gear I've done..and I've done plenty...masteron is the only one that gave me aggression outside the gym. Which means..if you're a hot-head..then be careful..I will say that everyone reacts differently to gear...its fat burning properties are the best for me. If you are trying to gain size then don't waste your money...it won't get you big....

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    [QUOTE=The Fiend 138;5021251]I am about to start a cycle of test en. and masteron (drostanolone propionate ). Can anyone tell me if this will be effective? Also I am really nervous about side effects,mainly hair loss. Is hair loss a common thing? I plan on doing two 6 week cycles. 10cc. of each every other day. Someone please give me some much needed guidance. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

This has to be wrong...

sfour_tay is offline Member
    10cc eod?????

What dosage is the gear ?

I just got done with a test prop mast and npp cycle and loved it.
    No signs of hair loss. Actually my hair started growing in thicker

I was running 400mg a week. Nice hardness.

I will probably run the same cycle again. Maybe swap out the npp for tren .

If your going to pin eod for the mast why not run prop. And 6 weeks of enth isn't going to do squat.

Should have asked this first ....... Stats?

5'11" 185. The dose is test en. 250mg. mast.100mg. Can you give me advice on length of cycle and how much each shot,and how often. lol,sorry I'm new. Really appreciate the help.

[QUOTE=inky-e;5021274]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend 138 View Post
    I am about to start a cycle of test en. and masteron (drostanolone propionate ). Can anyone tell me if this will be effective? Also I am really nervous about side effects,mainly hair loss. Is hair loss a common thing? I plan on doing two 6 week cycles. 10cc. of each every other day. Someone please give me some much needed guidance. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

This has to be wrong...
    yes,that was supposed to be 1,not 10. taking advice from a friend,but I figure you guys would know more. Will mast also prevent gyno? just what i've heard.

Well first I need to tell you to read more.

But this should get you started.

Wk 1-12-14( depending on experince and when your gains taper) test e 1cc at 250mg twice a week mon and thur.
    I would run the mast at 400 mg a week eod at 1cc at 250 mg.
    Depending on how you react to the mast depend on how long you will want to run it.

I ran mine at 400mg for 13 weeks and had no sides other than agression.

I'm sure others will chime in on the mast. I've only ran it once. Some will say only 8 weeks but I think you need to see how you handle it.

What is your pct

can you find prop

Yes mast has some good anti e properties. Should help with bloat. Bu you should adex on hand as long as nolva just incase gyno flares up.

like I said,I'm new. What is pct and prop? Your help is much appreciated,thanks

Rex9933 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend 138 View Post
    I am about to start a cycle of test en. and masteron (drostanolone propionate). Can anyone tell me if this will be effective? Also I am really nervous about side effects,mainly hair loss. Is hair loss a common thing? I plan on doing two 6 week cycles. 10cc. of each every other day. Someone please give me some much needed guidance. Thanks.
    id run the mast for 8+ weeks bro

is this combo ok?

i would rather use test prop than enth. since you will be pinning the mast eod

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    im suprised no one has caught this yet but if you dont know what pct or prop is....you probably shouldnt cycle until you do some more researching.

then after you do that,drop the mast and just do a test e cycle for your first

Rex9933 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotimus View Post
    im suprised no one has caught this yet but if you dont know what pct or prop is....you probably shouldnt cycle until you do some more researching.

then after you do that,drop the mast and just do a test e cycle for your first
    omg, i cant believe i missed that lol. i agree w you tho

what is the difference between test e and test prop? and advice on post cycle therapy please.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex9933 View Post
    omg, i cant believe i missed that lol. i agree w you tho
    AGREED ^^^ Man you need to do A LOT more research into cycles before you get started, start by reading the stickies then you might want to head to the diet section, this in not a good way to start especially if you know nothing about what you are doing...

Caught this last night........ The ambien had kicked in and I couldn't finish typing.

Do some more research. Also what's your diet like ???? 185 at 5'11

Give a man a fish or teach him to fish ......

Quote Originally Posted by scotimus View Post

Then after you do that,drop the mast and just do a test e cycle for your first
    i was reading down the posts and wondering when this was coming, but as far as your question, if you're going to do it either way, at least make sure you get the diet in check and get the pct down before you get started. Best of luck, but if you can wait it out a little bit bro.... I know alot of people won't but it'll do you a lot of good. I did some aas's without knowing any of this stuff and luckily nothing permanent happened but i wish i would've waited and got diet in check. I have used but it was the wrong way and now i'm going to go on a year or more run just dieting and proper training before i think about using again. Good luck again tho bro.

Thread Information