AceOfSpadez is offline New Member

Red face Anavar & Creatine Cycle

Hey, im 19years old, im weighing at 160pounds, i know im young but my mind is set.

I'm thinking about starting a cycle of Creatine and Anavar 30mg ed... My main goal is to improve and enhance my physical physique and increase my strength.

Will taking 30mg of Anavar ED spreaded out throughout the day say, 10mg in the morning after breakfast, 10mg for dinner, then 10mg at night, will this work.

And will i actually get noticeble results in my body definision? faster taking anavar then i would naturally? and would it give me that dry ripped shredded look?

I'm also a steroid virgin, so my receptors are fresh, im told this means the effect of anavar will be much more effective on my body, so what will i achieve by doing a 8week cycle of this?

Lets pretend i've went into the future, what will be different about my physique and what will be more noticeable about it.

I'd appreicate it if someone with experiance with anavar could help me out.

Thanks alot

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfSpadez View Post
    Hey, im 19years old,.....

Lets pretend i've went into the future, what will be different about my physique and what will be more noticeable about it
    Lack of being able to get an errection?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your too young to run AAS.
    See Below and Rethink before you wreck your future.
    AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle (Great Read)
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    I have experience with oxandrolone and can tell you YOU ARE TOO YOUNG FOR AAS.
    Nobody in here is going to advise you how to possibly destroy yourself.
    Reach your genetic limit naturally and wait at least other 6 years. Once you have built up a solid base of muscles, then you can think about aas.

Whaa?

Anavar , is the mildest form of steroid , it was designed for children and women, because of its relativily mild side effects, it doesn't cause growth stunting, it doesn't shut your natural testostrone levels, it doesn't cause estrogentic buildup so it wouldn't leed to depression, it isn't really a building steroid, more so just a cutting steroid, i've heard of windstrol causing loss of labito but i don't know if thats a side effect that anavar has been associated with, i don't see how it can effect me in the way you guys say it will, i know i may sound ignorant, and yeah, i ain't 100% sure myself, but i've got loads of friends my age taking such more dangerous steroids , such as dianabol , deca , test, etc, the list goes on, and they never seem to have problems, and when they come off they seem fine also.

Speaking of which most my friends only ever tried them once, for 8weeks tops, i figured anavar would be a good choice for a first time for a boy of my age.

I don't know the short terms such as HTR and HPTM and stuff, so would you be able to tell me what they mean also? so i have a better understanding of your knowledge, i will listen.
    its just so many things i read contradict each other, some people say it will give you bitch tits some say its not able to etc... i think too many people see AAS as just AAS, each steroid has different down sides and different side effects not all steroids have the same effects.

So i don't know weather or not people confuse steroids with other steroids or not because people usually take them as a stack and confuse the effects of anavar with steroids they're taking with it.

Anyhow, explain a little more in depth about anavar, cause i am a noob, and all my research has been gatherd from the net.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Anavar , is the mildest form of steroid , it was designed for children and women, because of its relativily mild side effects, it doesn't cause growth stunting, it doesn't shut your natural testostrone levels, it doesn't cause estrogentic buildup so it wouldn't leed to depression, it isn't really a building steroid, more so just a cutting steroid, i've heard of windstrol causing loss of labito but i don't know if thats a side effect that anavar has been associated with, i don't see how it can effect me in the way you guys say it will, i know i may sound ignorant, and yeah, i ain't 100% sure myself, but i've got loads of friends my age taking such more dangerous steroids , such as dianabol , deca , test, etc, the list goes on, and they never seem to have problems, and when they come off they seem fine also.

Speaking of which most my friends only ever tried them once, for 8weeks tops, i figured anavar would be a good choice for a first time for a boy of my age.

I don't know the short terms such as HTR and HPTM and stuff, so would you be able to tell me what they mean also? so i have a better understanding of your knowledge, i will listen.
    its just so many things i read contradict each other, some people say it will give you bitch tits some say its not able to etc... i think too many people see AAS as just AAS, each steroid has different down sides and different side effects not all steroids have the same effects.

So i don't know weather or not people confuse steroids with other steroids or not because people usually take them as a stack and confuse the effects of anavar with steroids they're taking with it.

Anyhow, explain a little more in depth about anavar, cause i am a noob, and all my research has been gatherd from the net.
    you got some wrong info in your post! You are to young but if you are that head strong about it good luck.

BJJ

Something is clear, you are young.
    Have a look, post n.2, blood work section...
    ANAVAR Cycle (for those interested)

Read the thread throughout if you want to understand why you DO NOT HAVE TO CYCLE.

alright

I kinda get the point, you guys really do know what your talking about, i didn't expect you to monitor your bodies or be so indepth with steroid use ... so yeah i am being ignorant and headstrong i guess, and yeah i don't want to destroy my youth.

BJJ would you be able to display a list of the Bad side effects i'll recieve from taking a 8week cycle of just anavar

The permenant side effects, and possibly the short term side effects during my consumption of anavar for those 8weeks and possibly after.

I kinda get the point, you guys really do know what your talking about, i didn't expect you to monitor your bodies or be so indepth with steroid use ... so yeah i am being ignorant and headstrong i guess, and yeah i don't want to destroy my youth.

BJJ would you be able to display a list of the Bad side effects i'll recieve from taking a 8week cycle of just anavar

The permenant side effects, and possibly the short term side effects during my consumption of anavar for those 8weeks and possibly after.
    i don't really understand most of the formus, cause its like you all speak in a different language when it comes to steroids and the body, i ain't really that clue'd up to understand the short slang and and short terms.

ohlsson is offline Junior Member
    when ur 21, think about this cycle.

abuleh is offline Junior Member
    i don't really understand most of the formus, cause its like you all speak in a different language when it comes to steroids and the body, i ain't really that clue'd up to understand the short slang and and short terms.
    Your post just shows that you are far away from being ready to take steroids even if you was 30yrs old. You should study more, do your homework, understand what steroids are and what effect they have in your body other than make you look big. Then you will understand what you think is cryptic talk, stuff like HPTA (Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis), HRT, TRT, LH, FSH GnRH, PCT etc. Educate yourself about possible side effects and how to counteract or prevent them.

Also looking at your stats, 160 lbs????. You got so much potential going natural for several yrs and this is the best advice I can give you.

Dude seriously, everybody here wants your best and nobody wants to be responsible if you mess up your endocrine system so young.

~abuleh

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^solid post, Abuleh.

ohlsson is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abuleh View Post
    Your post just shows that you are far away from being ready to take steroids even if you was 30yrs old. You should study more, do your homework, understand what steroids are and what effect they have in your body other than make you look big. Then you will understand what you think is cryptic talk, stuff like HPTA (Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis), HRT, TRT, LH, FSH GnRH, PCT etc. Educate yourself about possible side effects and how to counteract or prevent them.

Also looking at your stats, 160 lbs????. You got so much potential going natural for several yrs and this is the best advice I can give you.

Dude seriously, everybody here wants your best and nobody wants to be responsible if you mess up your endocrine system so young.

~abuleh
    yeah thats inexcusable

I didn't like what they told me either man, but believe me, you are so lucky you got on here before using it bro. Your natural test isn't even as high as it will get so putting that in you is just like growing up for a couple months then going back. You have this man just let the pro's be a guide to your success.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    LOL at a "creatine" cycle

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    least hes asking and trying to learn. good for you

but train natty for a while. learn all you can about diet and training. it will take you further then steroids will

Wink Ahh

I have a craving for knowledge, all i ever think is about is WORKING OUT, its such an obsession, i been like this from the age of 15, but when i see my friends take over me and get bigger then me, it angers me and becomes competative, i appreicate you all being truthful with me and looking out for me, most on most forums they don't seem to care, its nice to actually see theres people out there that consider others and actually care for other peoples well being, i thank you all for your infomation and quotes, and yes.. i will remain natural now that i've had more advice and so on etc.

^^^^ kudos man. And you are right there isn't a site or forum that beats this one in my opinion. Never met as many guys ready and wanting to help others as much as themselves.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    I have a craving for knowledge, all i ever think is about is WORKING OUT, its such an obsession, i been like this from the age of 15, but when i see my friends take over me and get bigger then me, it angers me and becomes competative, i appreicate you all being truthful with me and looking out for me, most on most forums they don't seem to care, its nice to actually see theres people out there that consider others and actually care for other peoples well being, i thank you all for your infomation and quotes, and yes.. i will remain natural now that i've had more advice and so on etc.
    The thing is just because they are not having any problems right now does not exclude them from problems in the future,If you really are into weightlifting/bodybuilding think about it as a marathon not a sprint,it is a sport/hobby that requires patience, self discipline and consistency,your hormones are optimal levels right now and will be for a few years you are in a position to make great natural progress,the most anabolic thing that you can do for yourself right now is maintain a good diet to meet your goals ( diet is 70% of it ) and get a good workout routine down,i suggest going to the diet forum post up your diet,peeps will help you out there also post up your workout routine in the workout forum,do those things and stay consistent and you will go much further than your friends will.

BJJ
    Good CALL!

Thread Information