Blade15 is offline Senior Member

Question Growth Hormone vs test

Hey guys i m new here.... i m male 25... ht 5'4"... wt 154 pounds with 12% bf... i am training for 6 yrs now... i hav started at wt 110 pounds...

i m confused between testosterone and hgh.... i have done some research on this but i am still confused... like all experienced users said that
    test e or cyp ...400-500 mgs/week...
    shot twice a week for 10/12 weeks
    pct - clomid 40/40/20/20 daily for 4 weeks...
    nolva at hand while on cycle if there are any symptoms of gyno...

but why should not be hgh?? plz guys i need your help.i understand that test will enhance the size of muscle fibre without any increase in no.and hgh not only increases the size of the muscle fibre but also increases no. of muscle fibre.am i right? correct me if i am wrong. i need your help guys... plzzzz

fastwardo is offline Junior Member
    whats "no."??

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    HGH is the best but you need to be on it at high dose for atleast 6 months+ to start noticing solid results (and we are talking about muscle growth not fat loss otherwise low dose would help in losing fat) and at somewhat $300 a week for min dose, it makes it obsolete and non practical, hence everyone would choose test for its practical and return on investment. In a nutshell, we all think they should make HGH a living necessity! but lets wake up and use whats more practical and easier to obtain with good results.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by fastwardo View Post
    whats "no."??
    number.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by syd-bloke View Post
    HGH is the best but you need to be on it at high dose for atleast 6 months+ to start noticing solid results (and we are talking about muscle growth not fat loss otherwise low dose would help in losing fat) and at somewhat $300 a week for min dose, it makes it obsolete and non practical, hence everyone would choose test for its practical and return on investment. In a nutshell, we all think they should make HGH a living necessity! but lets wake up and use whats more practical and easier to obtain with good results.
    Thanks a lot bro... what about the muscle fibre? i mean is there permanent increase in muscle fibres from use of HGH? and what from the use of test? (i mean permanent increase in muscle fibres?)

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by transformer15 View Post
    Thanks a lot bro... what about the muscle fibre? i mean is there permanent increase in muscle fibres from use of HGH? and what from the use of test? (i mean permanent increase in muscle fibres?)
    There is no such thing as permanent muscle fiber. You could even put your muscles that you were born with into catabolic stage by forcing part of your tyroid gland (another subject so lets briefly say T3) to burn your muscle with not having a proper diet (or not eating right). Anorexic people are not born skinny. At some stage, they lost majority of their natural muscle by not eating right due to the illness.

So to build and maintain muscle fiber, you need to stimulate your muscles (on going training) and feed them enough energy and protein.

Good things come to people who work hard and wait, short cuts are always temporary solutions. Get your diet right, on or off cycle and make training as part of your scheduled life (like going to work) and you will see sustainable growth. Good luck.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by syd-bloke View Post
    There is no such thing as permanent muscle fiber. You could even put your muscles that you were born with into catabolic stage by forcing part of your tyroid gland (another subject so lets briefly say T3) to burn your muscle with not having a proper diet (or not eating right). Anorexic people are not born skinny. At some stage, they lost majority of their natural muscle by not eating right due to the illness.

So to build and maintain muscle fiber, you need to stimulate your muscles (on going training) and feed them enough energy and protein.

Good things come to people who work hard and wait, short cuts are always temporary solutions. Get your diet right, on or off cycle and make training as part of your scheduled life (like going to work) and you will see sustainable growth. Good luck.

Thanks man.... But do test create new muscle fibre or only GH do?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by transformer15 View Post
    Thanks man.... But do test create new muscle fibre or only GH do?
    Only peptides (hgh and IGF) will actually allow you to grow new muscle cells (hyperplasia).

AAS only cause hypertrophy (increase in muscle cell size).

However, this is of very little importance to you unless you are already a professional level bodybuilder and are as big as you could get with just AAS.
    Hypertrophy is much more noticeable (and cost effective) than hyperplasia.

You should do a lot more reading if you think that you need to be worried about creating new muscle cells with your stats.

Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with these gentlemen. HGH - not economical. I've been BBing for years now and still refuse to waste my money on the small amount I could afford after buying my usual gear. Don't get me wrong I'd love to do it if I had the money but I just don't have 10 Gs to play with to do things the way I want to!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Only peptides (hgh and IGF) will actually allow you to grow new muscle cells (hyperplasia).

AAS only cause hypertrophy (increase in muscle cell size).

However, this is of very little importance to you unless you are already a professional level bodybuilder and are as big as you could get with just AAS.
    Hypertrophy is much more noticeable (and cost effective) than hyperplasia.

You should do a lot more reading if you think that you need to be worried about creating new muscle cells with your stats.
    Thanks bro. May be i will save money for GH for future cycles..

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull78 View Post
    I agree with these gentlemen. HGH - not economical. I've been BBing for years now and still refuse to waste my money on the small amount I could afford after buying my usual gear. Don't get me wrong I'd love to do it if I had the money but I just don't have 10 Gs to play with to do things the way I want to!
    I am agree too... anyway Thanks man...

Thread Information