Jpeyatt is offline New Member

need help/advice..

Hey guys got a couple questions... I've been taking tren only for about 4 weeks now.. (I know not a good idea without test) well lastnight I finally got my test-e 400. This is my first cycle for both test and tren.. My question is, should I diet while cycling? From what I've read you need to eat like a pig to get the "real gains". My diet would consist of literally 12-1500 calories a day. Am I defeating the purpose here?? I want to loose my extra belly fat in the process.. Should I wait to diet or is it ok to do so while cycling? I currently take 500mg or tren weakly and going to start 500mg of test a week. Thanks in advance for any help..

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    that cycle is a mess...what are your stats?

Generally speaking, sure, it's fine to be a on a caloric restriction while on AAS, but 1500 cals a day is ridiculously low, unless you're an underweight woman....seriously, I had my ex on more cals than that when she was cutting.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    that cycle is a mess...what are your stats?

Generally speaking, sure, it's fine to be a on a caloric restriction while on AAS, but 1500 cals a day is ridiculously low, unless you're an underweight woman....seriously, I had my ex on more cals than that when she was cutting.
    6'1, 245, body fat unknown. What would you suggest?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    cycle experience?

Can you give us an estimate on body fat? any visible abs, etc?

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    ur gonna need 4000 calories +. im to tired to do the bmr but im about your height and im 50lbs lighter and my maintenance is 3100calories.

whats your body fat%?

^^^ No visible abs.. Belly is FAT lol.. I've just started hitting the gym again for the first time in about 4yrs.. Should I change my dosages, stack with something else?

Will get body fat % tonight... I'm kind of scared too, to be honest lol

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpeyatt View Post
    ^^^ No visible abs.. Belly is FAT lol.. I've just started hitting the gym again for the first time in about 4yrs.. Should I change my dosages, stack with something else?
    throw the compounds out. u shouldnt be doing this cycle at all. sorry man but you arent gonna get any support on this board.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    I know you don't want to hear it, but I honestly think you should stop the cycle now and do a solid pct.

Spend the next year or so reading here about how to cycle, diet, and train.

If you haven't been in the gym in four years, the last thing you want to do is jump onto a cycle, you need to strengthen your ligaments and tendons first, get used to being back in the gym, and cut that body fat.

Quote Originally Posted by d7m View Post
    i know you don't want to hear it, but i honestly think you should stop the cycle now and do a solid pct.

Spend the next year or so reading here about how to cycle, diet, and train.

If you haven't been in the gym in four years, the last thing you want to do is jump onto a cycle, you need to strengthen your ligaments and tendons first, get used to being back in the gym, and cut that body fat.
    ^^^^agreed.... Even if before the 4yr break you were religious in the gym, your muscles and ligaments are at risk of injury and tears. And if the body fat is that high, why would you choose tren and test just out of curiosity?

^^^ To be honest with you, that's what a buddy of mine recommended.. Tren doesn't retain much water, etc

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    how old are you

Is this your first cycle, how long have you been lifting hard? Is your diet decent?

^^^ Yes, this is my first cycle.. I haven't been lifting to hard, just 4-5 sets, 12-15 reps.. The whole diet thing is where I'm confused, basically the whole reason I started this thread.. I'd like some advice on a good diet routine.. Right now I eat 15-20 egg whites a day, 2 chicken breast, 2 cans of tuna..

Well as you have probably seen on the other threads it probably isn't the best idea to use aas yet. But as we know its too late now, but what i meant by how long was how many years have you been lifting weights and stuff? Also if you go to the diet forum there are some crazy brilliant guys in there who will jump on that diet and help you out. I'm sure you need some carbs, some good fats ect... But the lower carbs higher protein is in the right direction but you do need some of it all. Just healthy stuff. The pro's will definitely say no tren for first cycle but again too late. You probably wont stop the cycle in the middle to pct and get this all down pat am i right lol? Not being harsh just know how guys think when they want something bad ya know? You will probably just wanna ride this out and see what happens but really i'd hit up the diet section put that there and let them go crazy! Youwill get it bro just keep trying and i know you don't want to lol, but just listen to these guys. As bad as you will hate the slow start route, these guys really do mean very well and want you to get there just as bad. They just want to give safe advice. No one wants to be the guy who gave advice that killed someone right? Good luck man and let us know what you decide to do!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Stop and run a full pct, and take some time to learn how to do this properly.

Thread Information