pat08 is offline New Member

2nd cycle help please

Hello,
    I'm new to this web-site but I have heard really good things about it. I'm 39 yrs old and I have approx 12 percent body fat. I did my first cycle of T-400 @ 2 cc's per week for 10 weeks. Wow, is all i can say. I have never recovered so fast in my life. I've taken 8 weeks off and I'm ready for my next cycle. I have right now four 10 mg bottles of T-400, 2 10 mg bottles of Deca , 4, 10mg bottles of Tri-tren . And i have 500 tabs of 10 mg dianabol . In peoples opinion here what would be the best way to stack these for best results.

I was thinking of taking the dbol for the first 4 weeks by its' self as a kick start. Then start taking the T-400 and tri-tren together as a monster stack. I'm new to this but i will take any advise that it given to me.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    height and weight?

How do you know you recovered so quick? blood work?

I don't like the cycle plan you have outlined at all.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what did you run as a PCT for ur first cycle?

I didn't have a blood work done. While i was on the T my recovery was insane after about the 5 th week i would say. I started doing 2 cc's a week. One on Monday and the other Thursday. I was taking GNC stuff also. my body was never sore and i felt like i could just lift all the time. Like i said I'm 39 and was looking for something to make me recover quicker because i play a lot of hockey. And I've really gotten into the lifting thing now. I like how it makes me feel to be honest. I'm 6 foot 1 and i weigh 226 lbs.

And i didn't run a PCT like i should have. I did notice a drop in my natural test levels to be honest. I'm looking into getting PCT for my next cycle when I've completed this one. And i did gain a little weight while being off of the T. It was my first time using and I know I jumped in a little fast without doing the proper research.

How would you plan with the stuff I have?? Why don't you like the plan that I have?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    they were thinkn recovery as in your blood values not physically from soreness. You need to do a proper pct and then get blood work done before you start another cycle.

What would you say I use for a PCT? Or what, do you think works best? Is only taking 8 weeks off in your opinion too fast to come back and hit it hard?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    they were thinkn recovery as in your blood values not physically from soreness. You need to do a proper pct and then get blood work done before you start another cycle.
    thanks, Chuck.

Quote Originally Posted by pat08 View Post
    What would you say I use for a PCT? Or what, do you think works best? Is only taking 8 weeks off in your opinion too fast to come back and hit it hard?
    for your pct questions: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=349581

And yes, 8 weeks between cycles is too short.

The general recommendation is time on + pct = time off, but that is only general and the determining factor on starting another cycle should be blood work

D7m thanks...I will go to that post and read about PCT. Do you think i have the right gear to get bigger when i start my next cycle? What would you take and how would you take it?

Thread Information