Aiwa is offline New Member

Arrow First Cycle-The Endocrine System

There are a lot of members that advocate using steroids only after the age of 25,The main reason being the Endocrine System is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs.

''There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?.''

Questions:

1.What is it that makes for a fully developed/fully functional Endocrine System?

2.Have any of you done or know anyone that did a cycle before 25 and ended up with the above effects?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1) thats really almost impossible to tell unless you get some exp test done. 25 yrs is just a good point because it gives a extra year or 2 for late developers to be on the safe side.
    2)youll get 100 of replys if they are on here

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    1)
    2)youll get 100 of replys if they are on here

The users (under 25) that normally get these problems ,did they use what is considered a normal cycle 500mg test per week followed by proper PCT, etc.
    or were they using diffrent compounds, being in their teens or using for prolonged periods with no PCT or off periods etc.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiwa View Post
    The users (under 25) that normally get these problems ,did they use what is considered a normal cycle 500mg test per week followed by proper PCT, etc.
    or were they using diffrent compounds, being in their teens or using for prolonged periods with no PCT or off periods etc.
    both,, early days no one knew anythign about pct and proper cycles. More than likely youll be fine but NO ONE is going to recommend it due to the fact there is a chance that you can permanently fk yourself up. I mean 95% of heroin users dont OD when they do it right,, they all seem fine.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    both,, early days no one knew anythign about pct and proper cycles. More than likely youll be fine but NO ONE is going to recommend it due to the fact there is a chance that you can permanently fk yourself up. I mean 95% of heroin users dont OD when they do it right,, they all seem fine.
    X2. yes you wll proabl recover fine, but no one wants to waste an ounce of sleep at nght knowing they gave advice to a teenager that might fuk themselves up.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Aiwa;5022082]There are a lot of members that advocate using steroids only after the age of 25,The main reason being the Endocrine System is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs.

''There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?.''

Questions:

1.What is it that makes for a fully developed/fully functional Endocrine System?

Mother nature.

2.Have any of you done or know anyone that did a cycle before 25 and ended up with the above effects?[/QUOTE]

Yes!!!

Best

T

awesome1 is offline Associate Member
    there was a thread on here a while back asking the same question. Some of the older members on here relayed their personal experience with your second question, so they are saying to wait because of first hand experience, not just because studies say.

I will be 23 in a couple of weeks and i am thinking i will commence my cycle in March,I thought about waiting until 25 but everybody has their own opinions.

i understand NO ONE will advise me to use under 25 but i feel i have reached my natural limit after training for 7 years.
    For my cycle i will do blood work before and after to make sure i am fully recovered and have not screwed my system for life.

Even after reaching 25 there is still no way of 100% being sure the Endocrine will be fully developed so why prolong the inevitable,
    I hope the more aged members will not think that i have disregarded their advice concerning the suitable age to begin,after much consideration I
    think i am ready.
    Most research i have done suggested 21 is the earliest age to start providing other factors like extensive knowledge of compounds being used,nutrition and a solid base formed by years of training are already met.

I have never really thought about being on HRT for life as a possible side effect of steroid use but this is a pill i will have to swallow no matter how low the chance of it actually happening is.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I see you have been quoting me,

There are huge risk's involved if you consider cycling at young age. If you use steroids what will shut down your HPTA you run the risk of permanently damaging your HPTA and it never fully reaching its peak, these kind of symptoms what result from low testosterone are very hard to cope with especially from someone so young and in his 20's, do you really want to be suffering from depression, unable to get an erection, low energy, mood swings, shrunken testicles and many many more sides what are really bad to cope with at any age let alone in your 20's??.

Also there are a huge amount of young guys who haven't reached their natural potential, you should be researching foods and using the high level of testosterone you have naturally and building good quality muscle and creating a solid base, these are the foundations what you need in this game to be the best you possibly can.

Ive seen so many friends over the years who have started so young go on HRT in their 20's, the % is high of causing yourself damage if you start to young, this isn't coming from a 22yr old guy who thinks he knows it all, no its coming from someone who as over 22yrs of experience in this game and ive seen what low testosterone can do to someone and believe me you dont want to be dealing with the demons its brings on a daily basis.

There are exceptions and I also know guys who have recovered fine many times but there is a risk with the younger BB's and the odds are not in your favour IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I see you have been quoting me,
    You do seem to know a lot based on personal experience and other people results as well, that is what i am missing completely.I read diffrent articles,forums,books but i know no one who has actually used.

If you use steroids what will shut down your HPTA you run the risk of permanently damaging your HPTA and it never fully reaching its peakthese kind of symptoms what result from low testosterone are very hard to cope with especially from someone so young and in his 20's,
    I guess this is the explanation i was looking for(makes sense to me),so if i am producing test about 250-400 ng/dl on average and i am not fully developed and thus capaple of producing more if i was fully developed
    ,i then do a cycle,
    i would then be incapable of producing more than 250-400 ng/dl (possibly less) after PCT because using steriod damaged the HPTA before it fully reaches its peak.
    So the resulting effect is that i will be producing too low a dose of test after discontinuing steroids thus causing all the problems.. Is this correct?

There are exceptions and I also know guys who have recovered fine many times but there is a risk with the younger BB's and the odds are not in your favour IMHO
    Fair enough.

E Police 183 is offline Associate Member
    what are your stats? i didnt see them unless i missed them

Quote Originally Posted by E Police 183 View Post
    what are your stats? i didnt see them unless i missed them
    Height:5ft
    Weight:170
    yrs training:7
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle-The Endocrine System-2007.jpg   First Cycle-The Endocrine System-current.jpg  

Hey man, i'm 23 now and no one on here is going to advise it, but i will tell you i didn't know about a help self site like this and have used terrible short cycles since i was 19 off and on. Was this smart?-no. Did i recover?- yes. I've done several compounds: Eq,tren a,test c, test e, winnie, deca and fortunately i just got my blood work done last week and they measure mg not ng/dl. But mine said average mg in 23 y/o male is 145-178 and i hit 155.4 so i got lucky. But this post isn't to advise into it, just to let u know my personal exp and that with good pct a first cycle at 23 probably wont inhibit recovery. Although i still wonder if i could've have way higher natty levels if i would've waited you know what i am saying? Good luck man

Zab
    Zab is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by "DIRTY D" SANCHEZ View Post
    Hey man, i'm 23 now and no one on here is going to advise it, but i will tell you i didn't know about a help self site like this and have used terrible short cycles since i was 19 off and on. Was this smart?-no. Did i recover?- yes. I've done several compounds: Eq,tren a,test c, test e, winnie, deca and fortunately i just got my blood work done last week and they measure mg not ng/dl. But mine said average mg in 23 y/o male is 145-178 and i hit 155.4 so i got lucky. But this post isn't to advise into it, just to let u know my personal exp and that with good pct a first cycle at 23 probably wont inhibit recovery. Although i still wonder if i could've have way higher natty levels if i would've waited you know what i am saying? Good luck man

Which blood work did u do and what were u testing that was between 145-178 average for males? Just want to know to test mine out =] thx

Thread Information