PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Clenbuterol and MMA??? Bad idea?

I'm trying to cut down right now and have been training mostly in MMA doing a ton of cario. I'm leaning out pretty quickly but was thinking of speeding things up a bit. I'm currently 33 years old and did 1 cycle of Test C only. I'm currently 195lbs. at 5'8" tall and about 12% b.f. I want to get down to 9% or so and was thinking of trying Clen . How much would this impact my cardio? Would it be dangerous to take Clen and do high impact cardio? I did a search but couldn't find what I was looking for. I will do all my research before jumping into anything. I also would be cycling it for 2 weeks on 1 week off etc.

Thanks,
    Pete

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Well i was just in thailand at the tiger muay thai camp training MMA there (with david manne, haha yup thats right) and was doing 8 hours a day of MMA training/cardio.... no joke. Clen slowed me down a bit but i caught back up and when i got of the clen my fitness grew exponentially.

nilrac is offline Member
    Are you planning on competing? If so, why are you worrying about bodyfat %?
    In our sport you should be worrying about overall poundage (you are very heavy for your height).

Anyway, bodyfat % shouldn't really be a factor in MMA, infact a little fat is beneficial and as exemplified by many pros, alot of fat doesn't necessarily mean an out of shape -or bad- fighter either.

If you are just doing MMA as a hobby, please ignore everything I just said .

And goodluck!

I think for the most part the only aas that drastically affects stamina for a while is tren ... (correct me if i'm wrong) but like rose said if you train with and through it when you come off you'll be in and even better stand point.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Clen has shown to give shortness of breath.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    clen just made me overheated and as toothache said a bit out of breath, but i got over it in a week.

Thread Information