onewheel954 is offline Junior Member

Angry anadrol and test?

i was just reading on the profiles section and was wondering if i read correctly. is it not good to take anadrol along with an injectable testosterone . if why not?

i got geared up and didnt pay any mind and realized i was given anadrol instead of d-bol, can i maybe make some good of a bad deal or what? help

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    from memory anadrol and testosterone is ok, just dont take high doses of the anadrol as its very toxic to your liver.

And never take the anadrol on its own as it will shut down your test.

Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member
    Dude are you kidding me... a little test, a little anadrol and I'm good to go! Sure I usually throw in some tren but hey you asking if its - ok - and thats like asking a race car driver if its ok to go fast - f@#k Yeah brother! Look just run it a 50 mgs of drol a day and around 500mgs or more of test a week and you'll be very pleased. I think its a bit overated how toxic drol is - shit I once ran 100 mgs of drol and 80 mgs of Dbol together along with some other good stuff. Any ways just pace you self and do what you feel you can handle and never jump to high in doasages you're not used to.

I don't think you really got ripped off cause androl is actually a good bit more expensive than dbol - so it kinda sounds like you lucked out! Not that I don't love my Dbol - cause I do butAbombs are a nice alternative every now and again!!!

Nice Pitt by the way.

onewheel954 is offline Junior Member

awesome

well bc the of the half life of drol if i am going to run it shouldnt i take it twice a day to keep my levels, well level. and my guy is willing to switch me back and give me dbol but i halfway wanna stick w it and give it a try, see how my body reacts to it. i have 50mg tabs so i was thinking when i wake up and an hr or so before i train?

Thread Information