AJB is offline New Member

Question My First Cycle Test-E

Hi guys,
    About me:
    - 6"3'
    -250lbs
    -16% BF
    -Non smoker/Drinker
    -Lifting religiously for 3 years, currently working in a gym.
    -Very good, strict diet

My first cycle will be Test-E @ 500mls p/w (2 @ 250mls)
    Ive done my research, made some descisions and this is what i have come up with. The picture attached is my cycle and i want some feedback. Guys please bare in mind that alot of people have contradicting views on PCT and countering side effects during cycles, so dont be too harsh and try be a little open minded on other members opinions. I dont want an argument to start over which is better, just want to know if this looks like a fairly decent Cycle. Any additional info would be greatly appreciated. The small amount of HCG during cycle is more of a mental thing for me, just so the boys arent shutdown for too long a period at a time, a little jump start every few weeks i though may be appropriate, better than nothing, whilst keeping injections to a minimum.

Any positive feedback i receve I thankyou very much.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My First Cycle Test-E-12-week-c.jpg  

Blade15 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by AJB View Post
    Hi guys,
    About me:
    - 6"3'
    -250lbs
    -16% BF
    -Non smoker/Drinker
    -Lifting religiously for 3 years, currently working in a gym.
    -Very good, strict diet

My first cycle will be Test-E @ 500mls p/w (2 @ 250mls)
    Ive done my research, made some descisions and this is what i have come up with. The picture attached is my cycle and i want some feedback. Guys please bare in mind that alot of people have contradicting views on PCT and countering side effects during cycles, so dont be too harsh and try be a little open minded on other members opinions. I dont want an argument to start over which is better, just want to know if this looks like a fairly decent Cycle. Any additional info would be greatly appreciated. The small amount of HCG during cycle is more of a mental thing for me, just so the boys arent shutdown for too long a period at a time, a little jump start every few weeks i though may be appropriate, better than nothing, whilst keeping injections to a minimum.

Any positive feedback i receve I thankyou very much.

Hey bro if i am not making a mistake then its mgs... not mls...LOL

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Why will you keep injecting HCG during PCT?

AJB
    Yes! Yes it is supposed to be mg! Gee that would be a big matakr lol. So yeah ignore that I'm sure u know what I meant.

AJB
    Heard a couple of things regaurding your testicles taking a while to regain normal size during pct... Found a couple of sample cycles that included hcg in the pct, so yeah bro just thought I might play it on the safe side as long as it won't hurt. I've got a quite a high testosterone level naturally, would u suggest not worrying about hcg in pct?
    Last edited by AJB; 01-13-2010 at 05:02 AM.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Heard a couple of things regaurding your testicles taking a while to regain normal size during pct... Found a couple of sample cycles that included hcg in the pct, so yeah bro just thought I might play it on the safe side as long as it won't hurt. I've got a quite a high testosterone level naturally, would u suggest not worrying about hcg in pct?
    I would say the opposite.
    You have to care about HCG during your cycle or before your pct, not during.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    I would say the opposite.
    You have to care about HCG during your cycle or before your pct, not during.
    agreed, run it only during your cycle.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Yes! Yes it is supposed to be mg! Gee that would be a big matakr lol. So yeah ignore that I'm sure u know what I meant.
    Yeah Bro... Good luck to your cycle.

tinytom777 is offline Associate Member
    I would keep test constant throughout cycle and not taper it down towards the end there is no need. PCT will start 2 weeks after last injection of test e, i would prefer Anastazole as AI during cycle and not Tamoxifen , use HCG 250iu 3 x weekly during your cycle from start to end and not through PCT, you can use HCG during the 2 weeks before your pct starts. Also what is your age?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tinytom777 View Post
    Also what is your age?
    ^.................

tinytom777 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    ^.................
    no answer??? prob about 14? good age to start though. ypunger the better, more time for growth etc...

AJB
    Quote Originally Posted by tinytom777 View Post
    I would keep test constant throughout cycle and not taper it down towards the end there is no need. PCT will start 2 weeks after last injection of test e, i would prefer Anastazole as AI during cycle and not Tamoxifen, use HCG 250iu 3 x weekly during your cycle from start to end and not through PCT, you can use HCG during the 2 weeks before your pct starts. Also what is your age?
    Sorry mate im in Australia, so in a different time frame, my last post last night was at 10:30pm, thankyou very much for your advice man, really appreciate it, also thanks to everyone else aswell.

My age is 23.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    why you turning something so simple into complication.
    you prb dont need nolva during cycle,, save it for pct and you prb also dont need HCG either.

AJB
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    you prb dont need nolva during cycle,, save it for pct and you prb also dont need HCG either.
    I heard Nolva is quite cheap, so i thought i would have it on hand in case im prone to sides during my cycle, once again its what ive read an many articles.
    By the looks of it i dont really need to run HCG through my PCT but rather through the cycle so ive got that cleared up.

AJB
    ok, maybe this looks a little better, with the nolva i guess it will just be on hand during my cycle just in case so i will just take it if i feel gyno developing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My First Cycle Test-E-12-cycle-2.jpg  

AJB
    You wanna know why? because in the first place i set out to find a simple cycle and pct for test-e, what i found was 1000 guys saying this and a 1000 guys saying that, but then i found 1000 guys sayin something completely different again! bro i am a simple guy lol, im not a pu*sy and im not scared to take a risk, all i want is a confimation that my cycle will give me a good result with limited sides and everything will be pretty much back to normal at the end...

500mg wk 1-12

pct 2 wks after last shot
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50

Doesnt get any easier,, have some nolva on hand in case of gyno or some arimidex for bloat or gyno.

AJB
    500mg wk 1-12

nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50

Doesnt get any easier,, have some nolva on hand in case of gyno or some arimidex for bloat or gyno.
    do you have any idea how hard it is to find a no-nonsense guy like yourself with a straight answer? thankyou... so reguarding PCT 40 per day 1st week and so on, and 100 clomid per day and so on, you think there is no need at all for hcg ? Im assuming clomid will get the job done any ways yeah?
    Last edited by AJB; 01-13-2010 at 03:30 PM.

do you have any idea how hard it is to find a no-nonsense guy like yourself with a straight answer? thankyou... you think there is no need at all for hcg? Im assuming clomid will get the job done any ways yeah?
    i personally dont see the need for it in a test only beg cycle but if you have it then go ahead and use it,, i would not use it the entire cycle though,, maybe during middle and end if you have atrophy.

you should recover fine with basic nolva/clomid therapy

AJB
    Thankyou for your help mate, i agree, maybe just mid cycle may be a bit comforting mentally and physically, so i might have a little on hand, thankyou very much for your help.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    i personally dont see the need for it in a test only beg cycle but if you have it then go ahead and use it,, i would not use it the entire cycle though,, maybe during middle and end if you have atrophy.

you should recover fine with basic nolva/clomid therapy
    x2...

HCG isn't really necessary for such a light cycle IMO. But if you have it on hand it's good protocol to start using it throughout the cycle. (not to mention it's really cheap, so why wouldn't you..)

It will make test recovery easier.

don't run the nolvadex throughout the cycle! only if gyno appears.

good luck.

p.s. your charts are hella funny for such a simple cycle lol. love em' mate

AJB
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    x2...

HCG isn't really necessary for such a light cycle IMO. But if you have it on hand it's good protocol to start using it throughout the cycle. (not to mention it's really cheap, so why wouldn't you..)

It will make test recovery easier.

don't run the nolvadex throughout the cycle! only if gyno appears.

good luck.

p.s. your charts are hella funny for such a simple cycle lol. love em' mate
    LMAO! thanks man i put a bit of effort in, probly not necisary, but im enjoyin it lol. thanks for the help champion, its good to see people agreeing, makes me all the more confident.
    Last edited by AJB; 01-13-2010 at 04:05 PM.

shadey33 is offline Associate Member
    500mg wk 1-12

nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50

Exactly what i was thinking but do you really need nolva and clomid ?? nolva should be fine on its own

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^Clomid can do things that nolva can't.

I think it's safer to include two SERMS in pct, and if you can't handle the clomid sides, you could always drop the dose down a little.

Thread Information