Thread: Stupid question

Themaverick is offline New Member

Stupid question

Alright guys ive been doing alot of research and i feel like im almost ready for my first cycle. im 5'11 180 and have been training on and off for years. Been serious now for almost a year. Of my first question is if any of you have ever used sustamed by balkan pharms. My buddy is trying to sell me 7 ampules of and i can get it cheap. I realise that 7 ampules is a very short, weak cycle, however im questioning if i can use this for the first 5 weeks and start 50 mg ed of winny on the 5th week and continuing to use it until about the twelth week? Would this be a poor idea I havn't seen many others doing basically 2 short cycles of different steroids basically back to back. Or should i just get some test e or c and forget about the sustamed Im going for a very lean cut look. Any info at all about anything would be great.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    age? body fat?

one year of serious training isn't really that much, bro....

But, yah, that cycle you have in mind sucks.

Themaverick is offline New Member
    20 yrs old around 13% body fat. Your saying i should just say screw the sust then huh and start off with a real cycle?

E Police 183 is offline Associate Member
    no you should screw the whole cycle, your too you and small man and you haven't been working out long enough.

vaders4 is offline Member
    too young.. 20yrs old? common man you have natty test that us older guys wish we still had!

USE IT!

polly56 is offline Associate Member
    I as well as everyone else can tell your not ready because of some of the simple questions you ask, do yourself a favour bro spend the next couple of years researching as much as you can possibly can about AAS, by doing this you will maximize your results.

Thread Information