sagatron70 is offline New Member

first cycle newbie

okay just got my hands on some gear. I am 27 yrs old and have been lifting off and on for about 8-10yrs Im going through a divorce and have not worked out for a couple of months now have dropped about 20lbs so am looking for a boost. the gear I have is a test-E only cycle I have Nolva and Clomid. I know that Clomid is pct which will be taken two weeks after my 10wk cycle. running injections of 500mg a week mon. and thursday injections. My question is 20mg of nolva ed Im a little confused about pct though. I haven't taken anything yet I should have waited to purchase them but I did I have it now and that was the main thing.... I just figured it wouldn't come lol so now that it's here im like wow... this is really happening let me know what you guys think for the pct

Beavis518 is offline New Member
    your pct sounds good you shoud run it like this

clomid 2 weeks after last injection at 300mg day 1 100mg days 2-10 and then 50mg/day for up to 30 days. you can also take nolva at 20mg ED, its also good to have on hand during your cycle just in case of gyno

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sagatron70 View Post
    okay just got my hands on some gear. I am 27 yrs old and have been lifting off and on for about 8-10yrs Im going through a divorce and have not worked out for a couple of months now have dropped about 20lbs so am looking for a boost. the gear I have is a test-E only cycle I have Nolva and Clomid. I know that Clomid is pct which will be taken two weeks after my 10wk cycle. running injections of 500mg a week mon. and thursday injections. My question is 20mg of nolva ed Im a little confused about pct though. I haven't taken anything yet I should have waited to purchase them but I did I have it now and that was the main thing.... I just figured it wouldn't come lol so now that it's here im like wow... this is really happening let me know what you guys think for the pct
    height?
    weight?
    body fat?

If you haven't been working out for a while and are loosing weight due to stress in your life, you should probably hold off on the cycle, and get back into the swing of things first.

AAS shouldn't be used for a "boost" because you haven't trained in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Beavis518;5023***
    your pct sounds good you shoud run it like this

clomid 2 weeks after last injection at 300mg day 1 100mg days 2-10 and then 50mg/day for up to 30 days. you can also take nolva at 20mg ED, its also good to have on hand during your cycle just in case of gyno
    ^No need for such a high initial clomid dose. 100mg the first week is fine, then back down to 50mg/day.

Thread Information