Thread: Accutane

E Police 183 is offline Associate Member

Accutane

So heres my question, i didn't bother to look it up on line just bc its different when it comes to use for gear and use for the prescribed user. My cycle is posted here somewhere in case someone wants to know what i am running. Anyways I have 90-10mg cap and 30-20mg caps. I have only really broken out bad during my first cycle, other break outs were moderate and controlled by OTC meds, however I wanted some accutane on hand in case I had an incident like my first time, it was bad. Heres my questions basically the dosage, i took it while in HS some 10 yrs back and I don't remember the times that i took it or how many times a day; only thing i remember was that it was 30mgs a cap. Does anyone know what I good dosage for lets say a slight to moderate break out would be, how many times a day and for what duration? Any help would be great, hopefully I don't need it at all tho. Thanx guys

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by E Police 183 View Post
    So heres my question, i didn't bother to look it up on line just bc its different when it comes to use for gear and use for the prescribed user. My cycle is posted here somewhere in case someone wants to know what i am running. Anyways I have 90-10mg cap and 30-20mg caps. I have only really broken out bad during my first cycle, other break outs were moderate and controlled by OTC meds, however I wanted some accutane on hand in case I had an incident like my first time, it was bad. Heres my questions basically the dosage, i took it while in HS some 10 yrs back and I don't remember the times that i took it or how many times a day; only thing i remember was that it was 30mgs a cap. Does anyone know what I good dosage for lets say a slight to moderate break out would be, how many times a day and for what duration? Any help would be great, hopefully I don't need it at all tho. Thanx guys
    Plenty of info on accutane can be obtained from this site using the search function.....

Quick answer..... for me personally - 40mg's/day until acne starts subsiding - 20mg's/day until it's almost all clear - 10mg's/day maintenance. I take it once a day.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information