bluecountry is offline New Member

Help Starting My First Ever Cycle

I am an extreme hardgainer.
    My goal in working out has been to get ripped, to look strong.
    I have failed and need help.

Currenlty it is very hard in the gym. I need 3-4 minute breaks between sets, I am not being able to go to failure, and stuck at 175 ILB on bench after 8 YEARS!!!

This is what I look like.

About me:
    Sex: M
    Years in Gym: 8
    Cycles: 0
    Height: 5 11
    Weight: 175
    BF %: 8.3%
    Bench Rep: 175 for 5 reps
    Medical Conditions Being Treated: IBS/AS

I really, really need something to help out. I am just stuck and have been for awhile, even if short term, I need the boost. I am handcuffed in part by IBS as I can not have dairy, redmeat, or a lot of whole grain...so in short...I need something to help power me at the gym.

1) Can any of you suggest anything for me?
    2) It would nice if this had minimal interference (no roid rage ) since I take an SSRI+Valporic Acid.

I am willing to take the risk...but if I spend money I need to have results.
    To reiterate, the goal is to add muscle primary...I would like strength...but that comes second.
    I want a body that is ripped with lean muscle, cut and ripped.
    That said, I would not be opposed to adding weight if it was the means to getting the elusive muscles.

I'm not interested in hearing about my diet and training.
    I diet good enough and workout honest enough to get good results, but I haven't.
    I'm sick of failing and I need something tangible NOW.
    Last edited by bluecountry; 01-14-2010 at 11:50 PM.

This is what I look like:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help Starting My First Ever Cycle-img_1976a.jpg  

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluecountry View Post
    I diet good enough and workout honest enough to get good results, but I haven't.
    Well, dude, that's probably where your problem is, whether you are interested in hearing about it or not.

It occurs to me that your form may be wrong on the bench. I didn't make any gains on the bench in my first two years because I was doing it wrong!!! Hands were way too far apart, and somehow I never noticed.

I somehow doubt you are genetically so far inferior to us that you can't gain naturally... got to be something wrong with either form, diet, or program.

But, whatever. If you want to take a shortcut why don't you just do the good old 4 weeks of 30mg dbol and 10-12 weeks of 500mg of test?

Thank you, nice to get some real AAS advice.

I know NOTHING about cycling...so how does this work?
    Is this a long term deal?
    I'd like to 'experiment' with a cycle and go from there.

1) Do I need to inject Deca while doing dbol OR can I just do dbol for 4 weeks?
    2) Must I do the testo afterwards? What happens if I do not?

Quo
    Dude, honestly, I'm not comfortable with recommending that you do a cycle, and I doubt you're gonna find many people here who are. If you're hellbent on this, why don't you at the very least read the steroid profiles section of this forum so you can get an idea of what these drugs do before you inject them into your body?

If you're thinking Deca for your first cycle, you don't know much and should start reading up. The answers to your questions are readily available on the internet and there are plenty of sample noob cycles.

But, again, I can't in good conscience recommend this course of action to you and won't help you with it. So, good luck.

Uh...why not?

Is it true you can buy this, legally, from sites like this
    Last edited by bluecountry; 01-15-2010 at 01:05 AM.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    Uh...why not?

http://legalsteroids.com/
    http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/hi-te...campaign=10881
    no, no its not. they are illegal and there are no loop holes to purchse them from a website.

Quo
    Uh...why not?

http://imadumbass.com/
    http://www.scammeplease.com/f/hi-tec...campaign=10881
    I will not help you with this because:

1. you obviously don't know what you are doing in the gym
    2. you obviously have no knowledge about these drugs
    3. I doubt you will benefit from AAS much without a proper foundation (you've obviously been doing something wrong these past 8 years)

In light of those things, I would say these drugs will do you more harm than good. They are not the shortcut you seem to think they are. Being on a cycle, at least for me, is very rough on the body, and I have the feeling you won't make many gains, and you will lose them shortly thereafter anyway.

And you should edit those links out of your post ASAP. It's against forum rules, and, no, no one here is going to help you "score some roids", so forget it.
    Last edited by Quo; 01-15-2010 at 12:42 AM.

Based on what I have read, I would make gains.

More strength=better workouts=bigger muscles.

Simple equation.
    Roids work.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    Based on what I have read, I would make gains.

More strength=better workouts=bigger muscles.

Simple equation.
    Roids work.
    not if youre not eating enough; which sounds like the case.

Quo
    And not lifting correctly. Which also sounds like the case.

Please refer to this thread from this week:

Equipoise Only

This guy also thought he knew everything. He didn't. After to listening to the members of this forum he came to the conclusion that AAS were not appropriate for him at this time.

Good luck to you.

E Police 183 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro first off why dont you try and be open to listen to what ppl say. AAS do not equal muscles. IMHO the order to a proper cycle is like this 1. Proper workout 2. Diet 3. PCT 4. The substance your using. How about this, give us an idea what your workouts and diet are like. I know there is a forum for this but give us a run down. Secondly we are here to help and give advice on experience and thats given to ppl who have done proper/in depth research and obviously you havent. Your just not ready and IMHO you may never be if your keep that attitude. Give us your diet and workout

GZA
    GZA is offline Junior Member
    Bluecountry... sorry but that's just how it is...... I was naturally 150 lbs at 6'2" for years and trained for years and years as well with no progress, my problem??? DIET.

If you cant get up to 200+ lbs without roids you're NOT going to get there with roids either. Taking roids is like hiring some good construction workers to build yourself a house, but if you don't provide them with enough raw materials to build, you won't be getting a house. Your food is your raw material to build muscle, if you aren't eating enough to get big while NOT on roids you wont be eating enough to get big ON roids either. Expect to stay 170 lbs no matter what you do until you suck it up and learn to EAT.

I didn't take any gear until I was well over 220 lbs and I got there from simply learning to stuff my face with anything and everything. All gear will really do for you is make a higher percentage of your gains muscle as opposed to fat, not make you gain weight faster (unless you count water weight), you have to put in the work to EAT regardless.

So in short, learn to eat and don't be a wimp about it, I remember constantly having to do deep breathing like I was in labor or something just trying to get more food down my throat and everyone would ask me "are you ok"??, I remember not being able to lay down without my stomach basically overflowing and tasting stomach acid in my throat because I'm so full. Constantly bringing tupperwear with me everywhere I go so as not to miss a meal, heck even currently I take 3 lunches at work every day just to schedule enough meals and I'm not even bulking at the moment......

There's really no such thing as a hard gainer, just people who don't realize HOW MUCH food it takes to get big, Trust me, you're not even close. I was probably even more of a "hard gainer" than you are considering your current weight and I've been up to 270, and it had nothing to do with what gear I was taking, just how much I was eating.

You sound like you're not really trying to learn because you insist you don't want diet advice, so basically it will be like this. You can choose to either listen and improve your body to a level you will be happy with or you can insist that diet isn't your problem and stay the same weight and never progress because you won't take advice from people who've been in the same situation as you and have learned from there mistakes.

It's your life and your call.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    I am an extreme hardgainer.
    My goal in working out has been to get ripped, to look strong.
    I have failed and need help.

Currenlty it is very hard in the gym. I need 3-4 minute breaks between sets, I am not being able to go to failure, and stuck at 175 ILB on bench after 8 YEARS!!!

This is what I look like.

About me:
    Sex: M
    Years in Gym: 8
    Cycles: 0
    Height: 5 11
    Weight: 175
    BF %: 8.3%
    Bench Rep: 175 for 5 reps
    Medical Conditions Being Treated: IBS/AS

I really, really need something to help out. I am just stuck and have been for awhile, even if short term, I need the boost. I am handcuffed in part by IBS as I can not have dairy, redmeat, or a lot of whole grain...so in short...I need something to help power me at the gym.

1) Can any of you suggest anything for me?
    2) It would nice if this had minimal interference (no roid rage ) since I take an SSRI+Valporic Acid.

I am willing to take the risk...but if I spend money I need to have results.
    To reiterate, the goal is to add muscle primary...I would like strength...but that comes second.
    I want a body that is ripped with lean muscle, cut and ripped.
    That said, I would not be opposed to adding weight if it was the means to getting the elusive muscles.

I have Chrones, and can say that your IBS should be under control by now.

So, no red meat? There is chicken, fish, soy, ect, that can be used as a protein source.

Read my blog on diet and see if that helps.

And try to eat basic, wholesome foods, and avoid additives and preservatives.

It can be done.

As far as the AAS goes, put that idea on the shelf for now and figure out a diet that will work for you first.

Best

T

Thread Information