SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member

Test prop + mast/ 2nd cycle questions

I have a 10 week supply of test prop and masteron and was wondering a couple of things:

1. is 10 weeks for these 2 substances the usual amount for a cycle? (my first cycle was test e only ran for 12 weeks, 500mg per week divided into 2 pins)

2. is the EOD dosage for both test prop and mast 100mg each and can i start both substances at the same time, or do i bring masteron in later in the cycle?

3. and last, can i mix the 2 substances together so I only have to pin myself once EOD?

Also, my pct for my 1st cycle was clomid/nolva, what would be my pct/ pct timeframe for this stack?

thanks

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMS_DAD View Post
    I have a 10 week supply of test prop and masteron and was wondering a couple of things:

1. is 10 weeks for these 2 substances the usual amount for a cycle? (my first cycle was test e only ran for 12 weeks, 500mg per week divided into 2 pins)
    Yes, 10 weeks is fine

2. is the EOD dosage for both test prop and mast 100mg each and can i start both substances at the same time, or do i bring masteron in later in the cycle? yes you can start them at the same time

3. and last, can i mix the 2 substances together so I only have to pin myself once EOD? yes

Also, my pct for my 1st cycle was clomid/nolva, what would be my pct/ pct timeframe for this stack? clomid/nolva is fine. pct would start 3 days after last prop shot.

thanks

bolds above...

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    cool, thanks for the quick response D.

Thread Information