tonylarq2121 is offline New Member

Do i need a post-cycle?

im taking anavar 50mg for 6 weeks to cut down , do i still need to go thru pct?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Well you didn't take our advice before:

Anavar cycle
    Anavar cycle

Are you going to listen to us this time?

E Police 183 is offline Associate Member
    wtf are you doing with this stuff at 18yoa? Why come on here and ask questions only to do your own thing because you don't get the answers you want and btw they may not be the answers you want but they are the correct ones. It seems as if you know nothing about what you are putting into your body and clearly show your age with how you again come here and ask ? only to do whatever the F you want. Its ok you'll learn when you are F'ed because your natural test will no longer be the same and you are wondering why.

i do alot of recherch on what i take its not like i just bought this and dont no what it does. ill be fine with my post cycle and btw i dropped alot of bodyfat witch is what i needed and 50mg's a day is nothing. this shit isnt test .

if you have don't a lot of research you wouldn't ask such a elementary question like that and you would know at 18 yoa you shouldn't be touching the stuff. Again your attitude reflects you age, more of that "go pound sand" attitude.

sorry about the attitude, but i no im still young after this cycle i wont be touchin any cycles till my growth is done. I just wanted to no what other ppl's opionions were

what made you go ahead and do it when you other posts were answered by saying don't do it at your age? i just can't figure why ppl come on and ask for advice get an answer, one they dont wanna hear, then they go ahead and do it anyways. Why does it seem like its every other thread lately....

Thread Information