mrutah is offline Junior Member

cycle results, just wanted others input

So I am currently on week eight of testosterone and I have had great gains went from 210 to 242. I am much stronger odviously and I have put on good size.
    So this is the question im sure others may feel this way but has anyone ran a cycle and just looked at themselves and been like its not working or I thought I would look bigger than this? Is it just a mental game? Because I feel like I haven't changed much at all but people tell me all the time Ive got jacked?
    So I guess I just wondered if its just the sport we are in and nothing will ever be enough and be satisfying or have you guys actually been extremly happy with what you have done on cycle?

Thanks sorry if this is a stupid question.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel the same way. I am on week 7. My strength has gone up, and my weight as well. But I was expecting more I guess. But I will compare my pictures after my cyc;e to see what I really think

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    So you gained 32lbs in 8 weeks? Yah, that's pretty good man.

And it is a mental game, at least for me. So I sympathize. I always feel smaller than I am, and I'm never happy with where I'm at.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    more, dammit man.

OP- u gained 32lbs in 8 weeks, thats a ton...

peoples expectations are just crazy, sounds like you have had a pretty succesful cycle.
    be happy bro, and prepare to work twice as hard to keep it...

jaydream is offline Junior Member

Smile Its called

I dont know how to spell it but what you both are talking about is body dissmorphia.
    It is very common I have done 2 weeks on my cycle I have put size and strengh on. Guys at they gym are saying that I am getting bigger. When I look in the Mirror I see one one of the clumps looking back at me.

Blog Entries
    i felt the same way after my first cycle....i made good gains in size and streangth but expected more so i was at first dissapointed....but peeps kept saying how i really bulked up and was much bigger so i realized that i couldent see the progress like others could cus i looked at myself everyday, it was hard to see the results but thay where there....what ive noticed most is that i gained thickness in the muscle...even though i had a good base to start the cycle really filled me in so to speek....i dont know if i answered your question but thats been my personal experiance....

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yup,, test cycle expectations are a little overblown on here IMO. But 32 pounds is prb the highest i seen
    My first test cycle i was unimpressed. Had done 2 deca winny only before that and i gained twice the weight and strength.
    Good to take pics each week of yourself. You can def notice then

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    I am 17 pounds above what I started with, and just barely started week 7

6ft5 is offline Member
    Dude 32 is very impresive. Yea. I'm suposed to be a big guy, but I feel soooo small all the time. Even more so if I don't hit the gym for a few days, and I get real grouchy. Think that's y alot of guys do what we do.

mrutah is offline Junior Member
    yeah I think I gained so much because this is my first cycle, its just crazy you would think once you get bigger you would feel better, but it probably doesn't work that way, I guess I will shoot for 275 ha.

Thread Information