Thread: My second cycle

wormwood is offline Associate Member

My second cycle

Age:29 Training experience:10 years Height: 5'11'' Weight:210 lbs. BF:12%? Goals: Mass and strength

Previous cycle: 500ml Sust. 250 and 600IU of Hcg weekly for 10 weeks, Nolva for PCT. Gains were nice, around 17 lbs and I've kept 12 since the cycles end and seem to be stabilizing there. Cycle ended about 10 weeks ago. Everything went well, no real noticable sides.

For the next cycle, which I'm not going to begin just yet, I've got 30cc of Test Cyp and am just going to go with that, no stacking. The only difference is that I will not be running HCG this time and am going to run Clomid and Nolva at cycle instead of just nolva.

Question 1: I want opinions regarding the test dosage. With 30cc I would have enough for 15 weeks at 500mg, I'm assuming that's far too long, or is it? Is there a point to running test cycles longer than 12 weeks or so? Also....have you guys noticed better gains with Cyp or Enth compared to Sust?

Question 2: Should I worry about including an AI or Nolva in my cycle? Even if I use a higher dose than last time? Like I said I experienced no sides my first time around at 500mg AND I was using HCG, which I won't be using this run. Because I experienced no sides with the first cycle am I right in assuming that I'm good to go this time around? Even if I up my dosage to 600mg?

Thanks in advance for any advice, it is appreciated.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Nice to see someone finally did some research...well done.

I wouldn't run cycle for 15 weeks, simply because you'll most likely start seeing diminishing returns on your gains after so long. 10-12 weeks is fine.

If you didn't have any sides before, I wouldn't worry about an AI, but just keep one on hand in case of any sides.

how do you plan to run your pct?

Thank you for the response. For PCT I was planning Clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolvadex 40/20/20/20. Does that sound good?

Right now I'm thinking I'm going to run 600mg's for 12 weeks.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wormwood View Post
    Thank you for the response. For PCT I was planning Clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolvadex 40/20/20/20. Does that sound good?

Right now I'm thinking I'm going to run 600mg's for 12 weeks.
    PCT is perfect. And cycle sounds good to me.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I agree with both D7M and Vitruvian

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wormwood View Post
    Age:29 Training experience:10 years Height: 5'11'' Weight:210 lbs. BF:12%? Goals: Mass and strength

Previous cycle: 500ml Sust. 250 and 600IU of Hcg weekly for 10 weeks, Nolva for PCT. Gains were nice, around 17 lbs and I've kept 12 since the cycles end and seem to be stabilizing there. Cycle ended about 10 weeks ago. Everything went well, no real noticable sides.

For the next cycle, which I'm not going to begin just yet, I've got 30cc of Test Cyp and am just going to go with that, no stacking. The only difference is that I will not be running HCG this time and am going to run Clomid and Nolva at cycle instead of just nolva.

Question 1: I want opinions regarding the test dosage. With 30cc I would have enough for 15 weeks at 500mg, I'm assuming that's far too long, or is it? Is there a point to running test cycles longer than 12 weeks or so? Also....have you guys noticed better gains with Cyp or Enth compared to Sust?

Question 2: Should I worry about including an AI or Nolva in my cycle? Even if I use a higher dose than last time? Like I said I experienced no sides my first time around at 500mg AND I was using HCG, which I won't be using this run. Because I experienced no sides with the first cycle am I right in assuming that I'm good to go this time around? Even if I up my dosage to 600mg?

Thanks in advance for any advice, it is appreciated.
    It looks good.

One question? Why not run the HCG during cycle?

It does help alot with alot of problems that arise during and after your cycle.

Best

T

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    It looks good.

One question? Why not run the HCG during cycle?

It does help alot with alot of problems that arise during and after your cycle.

Best

T
    I really would like to use HCG but right now it's basically a cost issue. I'm finding myself very strapped for cash at the moment. I don't know...maybe I'll wait to start the cycle when I can afford some. I know that running it through the cycle is best but cost might prevent me from being able to do that. Plus, even though I had no problems with my first cycle, the possibility of gyno worries me. If I were to run HCG AND up my dosage on the test a bit I'd want to have an AI on hand, which I probably can't afford either. I will have Nolva on hand though.

Maybe I'm overly paranoid about the gyno...especially as I experienced none before with the Sust and HCG cycle I did previously. I've read some people suggesting that Sust can cause gyno easier than the other Tests that provide more stable serum test levels. Is this true?

Thread Information