Acupuncture is offline New Member

Hey guys, first post and a quick Question

Hey everyone, my first post here on anabolic review. I'm 18 and have previously done a test cycle(2 bottles, test 200) and I obtained some pretty good results from it(about 12-14lbs muscle). I plan on doing another cycle, but this time using sus250. I'm not going for any extreme weight gains, so I plan to take an amp every 5 days. Some say to do at least 500mg a week, but I'm thinking 250mg a week should be sufficient. Any thoughts/ suggestions??

adaptations is offline Member
    500 mg a week...

But your still very young, and have not given us ANY information to work with...

like height weight....etc.....We need stats

Yep sorry bro, forgot the stats. I'm 6'3" and weigh aprox. 172 lbs. If I take 500mg a week, does that mean I should buy 20 vials, or simply do a 5 week cycle with 10 vials(as opposed to 10 week with 20). Thx for any input.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I have previously done a cycle of sust250, at 250mg a week. I would suggest that you either do 250 for 10 weeks or 500 for two weeks. Don't do sust for just 5 weeks. Sust takes about 2 weeks to kick in so a longer cycle is more profitable. I would suggest that you also add 4 weeks of dbol or something to stack it with.

adaptations is offline Member
    What he meant was...
    Do sust at 500 mg for 10 weeks.,..
    Sust takes about 4 weeks to kick in...
    You can also run Dbol to jump start it...and also could add in like...Deca

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with adaptations. I think it is a little quicker to kick in though. IMO. Also you are still a little young bro, you might want to research/think about this a little bit more.

Pain

nymattyk is offline Member
    At 6'3, 172 lbs I would think that if you changed around your diet a little you could probably gain a few pounds naturally before juicing. but when you do decide to cycle I'd say get yourself 20 amps of sust and do 2 a week (500mg)....that is of course if you have your heart stuck on sust. if not then you should consider stacking different AS

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    First I'd do some reaearch on juice and the young. As previosly stated you'd probally get some good gains at your age with diet changes and a little bit of legal supps,but we know how that goes.Personally even though I use it for different reasons (I'm quite a bit older than you 38 can you say HRT) I think sus is overrated. Check out Test Eth or Test Prop stacked with Deca ,and of course research sides and dealing with them i.e. water gyno etc.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    EAT EAT EAT after 4 or 5 yrs then think of AAS. UNTIL THEN &

mackrazy is offline Junior Member
    is 500 of sust the min dosage we should look @ ?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    18 years old, 6'3" and 172 lbs? Like you need juice brah! You could engage in any program and eat, eat, eat - and grow, grow, grow. I hope you don't plan on keeping the wieght - cuz you must not know too much about how to maintain it when you can't break 200 at your height naturally. Your too young, too impulsive and too new to begin using any exogenous anabolic hormones. But then again, that's just my .02

(NOTE TO AR: gettin' fed up with this shit again Had to say something... my time of the month)

Warrior, I appreciate the fact that you are trying to help, but you must realize that not everyone wants the type of build that you have. Before my first cycle, I reached a peak of about 160lbs, even with having a very high caloric and protein diet. My first test cycle shot me up to about 175lbs, with only losing about 3lbs. I post a few pics shortly and you'll understand where I'm coming from.

Thanks BTW, for those of you who tried to help.

Thread Information