Thread: Sleep problem

Ferdinand is offline Associate Member

Sleep problem

This is now my third day on test cyp (500mg/W) and i have barely had some sleep since i started, maybe 2-3 hours a night.
    Didnt think i would notice anything this early with Cyp or is it maybe my mind playing tricks on me???, otherwise i feel good etc etc but its kinda annoying to not get the sleep i need for max muscle growth.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Only thing i have heard of causing probs with sleep is tren ...... I have never had any probs with test....

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    i have a feeling its propably i your head. not being able to shut the brain down. is this your first cycle? could be you brain trying to process all the firsts it has encountered using needles, drawing oil, swabing sites, injecting, etc.

just my opinion but have heard of people having that issue with other times in thier lives when major changes are on the horizon.

Moto

I see.
    Ye its my first cycle, so probably just my mind playing some tricks with these new impressions and expectations.

RogerB17 is offline New Member
    try melatonin should help and if it doesn't benadryl will def knock you out

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferdinand View Post
    This is now my third day on test cyp (500mg/W) and i have barely had some sleep since i started, maybe 2-3 hours a night.
    Didnt think i would notice anything this early with Cyp or is it maybe my mind playing tricks on me???, otherwise i feel good etc etc but its kinda annoying to not get the sleep i need for max muscle growth.
    i think its in your head or something else is going on cause its a long easter and it should not effect your sleep patterns. Only aas i know cause sleeping problem is tren nothing else that i know off....its may be in your head just my opinion.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerB17 View Post
    try melatonin should help
    100% melatonin and ZMA, are the best things ive ever added to supplment regime. i get much better sleeps now.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferdinand View Post

Since this stuff doesn't kick in for several more weeks, I can't see it being the Test cyp. You only have one or two injections in at this point right?

Ye, only had to injections so far. But since its my first cycle i had to ask if sleep problems could happen this early.
    Its just my mind, now i know.. got some more sleep this night actually.. about 6 hours so probably will be sorted out once am used to this new routine and changes in life style with shooting etc....

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    its 40 bucks but Fusion Shut-Eye is by far the best OTC sleep supplement. That will knock you right out

YoungBuck024 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    100% melatonin and ZMA, are the best things ive ever added to supplment regime. i get much better sleeps now.
    Exactly what i was going to say.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Is this insomnia occurred prior to cycle?

I am not a good sleeper mate, 3-4am at least everynight.

My 1st cycle was test cyp and my sleep was not heaps bad (could of been a phew ZMA i was having to though), but I managed to fit in min 6 hours sleep every night.

Quote Originally Posted by boz88 View Post
    Is this insomnia occurred prior to cycle?

I am not a good sleeper mate, 3-4am at least everynight.

My 1st cycle was test cyp and my sleep was not heaps bad (could of been a phew ZMA i was having to though), but I managed to fit in min 6 hours sleep every night.
    Nope, nothing i've had prior to cycle. Sleep over the last couple days has been better, about 6-7 hours.
    I guess my brain was just "in high gear" after my first couple injections... I REALLY hate needles but getting morer used to the thought now.

corsa5000 is offline Associate Member
    zma here too

Thread Information