im9boss is offline Junior Member

what to take for libido on var only cycle

yea i'm planning to do a var only cycle, i got my reasons, mainly because of it's safety with respect to hairloss. this will be my first cycle. in any case, i know that libido drops on var, and that most people stack with test or proviron but i want to stay away from those two due to the hairloss factor and want to know what are some alternatives for libido. i don't really believe in tribulus from what i've read, never tried it, anyone have good experience with it? or any other suggestions. one of my buddies at the gym said to take clomid while on cycle? will HCG do anything? as a last resort I am considering test prop, MAINLY to combat the libido (yea i know i will get a hole bunch of other benefits) even at a low dose of 200mg or up to 400 or 500mg/week. i've read that test prop has the least sides from all the test variations, and if sides are too bad since it's a short ester, it will be out the body quick. anyhow any other suggestions or comments? need some help. and test will be my last resort so if you have any other better alternatives, please help, and then if you have any comments on the test, or the dosage, thats welcome too =P
    Last edited by im9boss; 01-19-2010 at 03:12 AM.

art
    art is offline Junior Member
    As for as I understand, it's your first cycle.
    And why do you think that hair loss is necessarily? If you've never tried test?
    If you are so afraid you can take DHT inhibitor with test.

Test prop is a good choice to begin with. But test is test and every ester has the same sides.

im9boss is offline Junior Member
    well if you really must know...i have had some hairloss naturally and it runs in the family and blah blah. i want to keep my hair. period. if you didn't already know, test accelerates mpb. so, now, can anyone actually answer the question i asked? this is not a thread about why i chose var only. this is a thread about what i should take for drop in libido on var only. alternatives to test and proviron , i thought i made it clear. thanks anyway

art
    art is offline Junior Member
    Well, if it's genetic than you are to choose what is more important for you.

Thread Information