Thread: need help

Synth3tic is offline New Member

need help

hey i know that i probably wont get very much help since i am a new member. The reason i am a new member is because i never thought of using anything in high school because of football but now i want that look. i am 20 now and been working out for 5 years now. since my freshman year of high school. I know nothing about this stuff but i am hoping to learn so i can get the body that i want. my goal is trying to drop weight not to put more on so i think i am looking towards cutting. i am 235 now and i would love to get down 200 or what ever i can get to and i look ripped. i know this isnt going happen fast and is going to take a lot of work, trust me i am dedicated. i have been running 5 miles a day and 2 work out but i havent seen that big of a change other than i can do more reps. one of my work outs is the p90x workout. I eat pretty good and all i drink is water and G2 gatorade.I dont know if this is something my doctor can help me with or anything. I just wanted to see what you guys have to say about it. like you think i would get results, where to get them from, whats the best for what i am trying to do. every question that deals with me getting to my goal. i am open to anything from workouts, supplements, meals. You name it!! i am not a fan of needle so i am hoping that i can take it by pill. i have a website but i dont know want to take or even if it is legit. You can PM me or leave something here. hope this make sense i been typing 2 papers.

thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    ^That. Also, do not ask for sources on where to get AAS (your fat burners or whatnot as well). You will open yourself up to scammers on this website. THey will PM you with a sale, and then get away with your money.

You will hear it here, that diet and cardio are the absolute best ways to drop weight and get those abs to show.

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    I <3 how marcus has that paragraph in his desktop

but ya best way to lose weight is get a good diet like bigkuntry said, and to get off your lazy butt and go do some cardio.

GL!~

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    It is impossible to stay obese if you are doing regular cardio and eating the right foods. There is no such thing as a "Hard Loser", like the "Hard Gainer". If you are not losing the weight, then you need to re-evaluate your training and diet. I wish that my only goal was to drop weight. With the advise in the fitness and diet threads, I could drop 10 pounds a month ... easily

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt View Post
    I <3 how marcus has that paragraph in his desktop

but ya best way to lose weight is get a good diet like bigkuntry said, and to get off your lazy butt and go do some cardio.

GL!~
    Saves me writing it out time after time

Synth3tic is offline New Member
    thanks guys for all your point of views.

Thread Information