JayC1980 is offline New Member

Question Advice on how to stack this group of Steroids most effectively?

I have recently returned from Thailand and purchased 20ml of Spectrol 200, 10ml of Dexxa 250, 30ml of Sustanon 250, 40ml of Winstro 50, 100 Clen -40 tablets and 1 packet of Nolvadex D 20mg.
    I am not new to steroids but have only really had Sustanon and Winstrol stacked over a 8 - 12 week period from which i get good gains. I weigh around 13st 7lb but have good muscular definition through a low body fat percentage of around 10% which i want to keep or improve. I eat pretty well and train 3/4 times a week heavy with 2 cardio sessions as i play rugby.
    Please can you guys lend me your knowledge on how to stack the above most effectively over a 10 - 12 week period.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Should have gotten more for PCT. Your cycle will be incomplete without it, so you should not start anything. Get some Clomid, Adex or Aromasin . Also, hCG if possible

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    what is spectrol 200....? lol. I've never heard of that.

Anyways, you've stated your previous cycle history but let's get the complete stats bro... then I can help you create an effective stack..

Whats your age/height/exact cycle experience.

You should have got another SERM (clomid) and perhaps some HCG as previously stated... nevertheless, you've obviously still got quite the list of goodies there, lol..

Cheers guys.

I am 29 years old 30 in June. I am 5ft 10" tall. I dont take steroids that often but I am very knowledgeable on the training side as I used to be a personal trainer. I first used deca and sus when i was 18 10ml of each and then moved on to sus 250 and winstrol 10ml of each.
    The last stack i had was around 6 months ago and that was 20ml sus and winstrol. Although it worked well my training and diet in that period were not great so that was my fault.
    I still have a lot to learn but am pretty lucky genetically and also metabolically so tend to get good gains from not alot of effort. I really wanna do this stack properly to get some awesome gains.
    Vitruvian-Man - Spectrol is a nandrolone mix and is supposed to be a great product.
    BigKuntry - why do i need more PCT and what is HcG
    Last edited by JayC1980; 01-20-2010 at 06:25 PM.

E Police 183 is offline Associate Member
    JayC edit your last post...take out the lab name

Anyone help with this please?

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    You want to run a compound cycle, and only use one pack of Nolvadex for PCT. I am guessing that there are roughly 100 20mg tabs in that pack. Basically, you may turn into one of those guys that makes a forum about a 'friend' needing emergency pct or estrogen/prolactin control during cycle. PCT is the most important part of your cycle (imo), because what is the point of breaking personal records and gaining weight, if you are going to lose it all 2-3 months after cycle.

Sa basically, that Nolva you have is most likely notenough for PCT... since it sounds like you plan on stacking your cycle. hCG is used during cycle basically to keep function of the testes, and to help make recovery easier during pct. There are SEVERAL threads on hCG here. I decided to use it for my first cycle, and I will use it for every cycle from here on out

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JayC1980 View Post
    I have recently returned from Thailand and purchased 20ml of Spectrol 200, 10ml of Dexxa 250, 30ml of Sustanon 250, 40ml of Winstro 50, 100 Clen-40 tablets.
    Ok.

Sust (weeks 1 - 14) @ 125mg EOD (or 250mg x 2 per week)
    Deca (weeks 1 - 12) @ 400 - 500mg each week
    Winstrol (weeks 11 - 16.5) @ 50mg ED

Begin PCT after last injection of winstrol. PCT should consist of both clomid + nolvadex .

Things you may want to get for the cycle:
    a.) caber or bromo
    b.) arimidex
    c.) clomid (most important.)

If you don't know what any of these are used for ^^ then use google! lol.

You can use clen throughout the cycle. Or you could save it and run it during the PCT. Run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Good luck

Thread Information