Dimitri is offline New Member

dbol with EQ...what u thinkin

Alrite well im gunna take 400 mgs/week of EQ (i have 2 bottles of BOLD200 QV so 10 weeks worth unless i start off at 600 mgs first week)....and i dont wanna do that alone...all i want is 10lbs after all weight is lost.....and to get hard and ripped up....im 195 6'1 and pretty cut and built now...so i was thinkin since im kinda young (19) to take a few weeeks of dbol pills to kick start shit at 25mg a day....u think that would be a good way to goo or does someone have a safer better suggestion....

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well your 19 so you shouldn't be using anyway, but that's your decision.
    D-bol is a mainly a bulking AS. But if your b/f is low to begin with I personally don't see a problem w/ you taking d-bol for the first 3 weeks just to get a bump while your waiting for the Eq to kick in.
    Although If your goal is just to gain some quality muscle I would say go w/ an Eq-winny stack.
    Weeks 1-10 Eq 400mgs
    Weeks 8-13 Winny 50mgs ed
    clomid 2 days out.

sounds good baraso just dont kno bout shootin up every day....and what makes it soo bad bout my age...i seem to be a pretty mature 19 year old....dont understand why it would be better to take shit if i was 25....so winny is your best suggestion...what would be your advice on when i should wait til..what age....only thing this past summer i took a12-13 week cycle of deca ...never took clomid....i have a shit load this time...but u think i fucked up....elaborate on why so bad for me and not for u....just tryin to learn a lil

oh and for like 3 weeks of the dbol or 25 25mg pills, i def wont need proviron or nolva for the eq winny lil dbol cycle rite....or will i...should i be straight if i just do alot of clomid postcycle

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    dont kno bout shootin up every day
    What would u be shooting ed? Eq would be 2 shots a week, and Yes you can drink injectable winny. Or you can look into getting the ** 50mg pills.
    If you're using d-bol I would have nov on hand just incase. It's always a good idea to have it there.
    As far as why you shouldn't juice:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...n+and+steriods

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=41595

You can do a search on teens using steriods . There's lots of threads about the subject.
    Goodluck,

Thread Information