Choppers is offline Associate Member

Var in Australia?

I'm based in Sydney, I was talking to my contact the other day who can usually get hold of nearly all of the major compounds that one may wish to take on a cycle.

I asked about Var and they said they had never heard of it? Now I thought from reading here that Var was one of the more popular compounds judging by the numbers of threads on the matter.

Is Var in Australia pretty uncommon? This is a generic question.

I know all gear is pretty expensive here regardless, but with the strictness of Australian customs I didn't know whether the cost of UGL Var was prohibitive to Aussies and they opted for another cheaper compound instead with similar effects i.e Winstrol .

Any Aussies experience similar trouble in getting Var or is it just my contact?

Hope this doesn't sound like I'm fishing for sources.....

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    nice fishing, any bites? kidding. yeah id say its fair hard and expensive too.

in2shape is offline Member
    if hes sellin u gear and hasnt heard of var id be worried a little, have u used his other stuff ???know it works 100%?? as u said var is pretty common strange hes sellin the rest but not var mmmmm

nilrac is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by in2shape View Post
    if hes sellin u gear and hasnt heard of var id be worried a little, have u used his other stuff ???know it works 100%?? as u said var is pretty common strange hes sellin the rest but not var mmmmm
    x2!

I was under the impression that gear in general was hard to obtain in Australia!

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by in2shape View Post
    ...x3.

Try him out asking for Oxandrolone.

Yeah currently in the last 4 weeks of finishing first cycle of test E...... 18 lean pounds later and with a pair of balls like marbles I was debating Winny and then BJJ suggested Var so I looked into it and it sounds like a far better option but gear in Oz aint cheap anyway - let alone for a product with an notoriously high price tag.

I know the stuff def works though like everything in Oz it ain't cheap!

He can also get Tren E, dianabol , anadrol , clen , Winny, EQ and various Tests. I'm currently waiting for an entire list of what he can get.

I know thats not perhaps a hugely massive selection but thats what I know for sure. I bet there may be others too but I'm waiting for him to come back to me.

As for the names - I asked for Var or Anavar so I'm hoping someone selling any gear would have the nous to go and find out what the hell it is someone is asking about!

and yes.......the fish are biting this morning!

nilrac is offline Member
    Did you enjoy your first cycle then?
    How were your sides (how many mgs for how many wks did you run)?
    18Lbs lean is a great gain.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    well im form aus and ive never had issue getting var

wouldnt say its as comman like dbol (which i say is just as comman as dope these days sadly)

deca , and testerone would be second easiest in auss for sure

var i wouldnt say you can just get off local guy in your gym usually

but you can still find it,

nilrac see PM.

Yeah I don't know where the hell the weight went but my scales don't lie. I mean I look bigger but I don't look 18 lbs bigger. I expect to lose some though sadly.

in2shape is offline Member
    well done on cycle gains.... var isnt as common but any1 selling gear should at least know it !!!!

var , anavar , oxandrolone

check him out dude !!!!!! ive seen very good fakes in my time and they seem to be getting better

lol fish are biting , youll soon be getting asked to pass on all that gear u listed lol

my address is rflmao bahaha

Thread Information