Thread: Gyno surgery

bigtrain is offline Junior Member

Gyno surgery

Hey All,

I am currently contemplating having a consult with my doc about the gyno lump that has formed in my left pec area.

The lump is about the size of your standard pea, and has maybe a slight bit of foundation about it spread out over a somewhat larger area. That being said, it is impossible to notice with my nipples erect and only very slightly noticeable 1 time out of 10 without my nipples being erect(for whatever reasons, the degree of its apparence seems to be dependant on what I ate that day, how much coffee I drank etc)

My current bodybuilding goal is to reduce my body fat down to practically nothing and then see how noticeable the lump is then.

I am wondering whether health insurance would pay for gyno surgery. I know there are doctors that specialize in bodybuilders gyno, and those that more generally serve the gyno prevalent public. I would like to know if anyone has or knows of anyone who has gotten health insurance to cover their gyno surgery. I would assume that one might spin a yarn about it being there since adolescence and finally being something that they wanted taken care of etc....or some other story to that effect, denying any and all anabolic steroid use .

Thanks all

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    There's a couple threads on here about this, if you search for "gyno surgery".

I remember one guy who got his insurance to pay for it with a similar story to what you said. So you are right, you will have to find a doctor that is willing to do the surgery and send it into the insurance as bilateral mastectomy or something like that.

PuzzyFalker is offline Banned
    Ive had the surgery. I had to pay cash though. Five grand. I have a friend that had gyno but no insurance and he got medical to pay for it. The doctor hacked him pretty bad though.

Sheven is offline Banned
    check the forum for gyno surgery are few very informing threads. gyno is very often right now i think ehstetic docs are very happy

Thread Information