Gunns420 is offline Associate Member

Couple of questions about Enth & PCT

28 - 220 lbs - 18% bf - 2nd cycle
    Right now I'm going into week 2 of my cycle of Test Enth, I do roughly 250 (my test is 300mg per cc, I do .85 cc's) every 4th day. I plan to run this 12 weeks.

Questions:

1. What should I use for a proper PCT for this cycle? Ive read tons but dont know exactly what I need, or what week into the cycle to start, etc.

2. If I throw some Winny in at the end, will that change what I need/how I run PCT?

Thanks

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Just run a simple nolva/clomid for pct:

clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

No, adding winny won't change anything regarding your pct. But at your bf I wouldn't expect much from winny.

Is this a cutting cycle?

Gunns420 is offline Associate Member
    yeah Im cutting - Ive used Winny to bulk doing 75mg ed and I liked the lean mass I put on, I'm going to be running clen for the last 4 weeks here. Trying to trim up but get jacked at the same time.

so I run both the clomid & nolvadex together for how long? And if I can get HCG should I try it out?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Well good luck trying to cut and put on LBM at the same time. Imo, you'd be much better off just trying to cut. You'll have enough test in you to preserve your muscle.

Yes, clomid and nolva together. No need for HCG . If you want to "try it out", you be better off running it on cycle, not in pct.

The above doses are per day and per week. So for clomid, 100mg every day for the first week, then 50mg every day for the second week, etc. etc.

Thread Information