andybol is offline New Member

my first post,just need a little direction wth sustanon

Hi,i have just bought sustanon 250,twelve amps. I have never worked out in a gym properly,iam a very active person with hardly any body fat,and weigh 68 kiliograms,5ft 10. All i have got at the moment is the sus,so can anyone give me a helping hand to achive the most from this juice. Thanks.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    You have much to learn my friend.....

How about you stick around and read a bit before purchasing gear that you do not even understand anything about let alone dont know how to properly work out....

i went to a gym,and spoke to a few ppl that suggested sus 250 is good for the beginner.I have been reading posts on here for a couple of days now,so i understand alot more than what i did.A quick guide would be great to get the ball rolling.thanks for the reply.

c-Z
    Sterpods aren't magical beans though my friend.... You need to know how to eat right, train right, rest right. Steroids are more of a helper in the long run... If you arent doing any of those 3 things correctly you are only going to be wasting your time.... Trust me. I have seen several think "oh as soon as i go on the juice i will be huge". And gain very minimal results. And were very unhappy.....

Iam quite smart,and understand how the body works,like you say without the three things you point out there would be no point me having a go at this. My job is very physical,i.e lots of heavy lifting. Iam joining the local gym,also researching what to eat. My friend has been on steds a few times,so i can ask questions whenever.Just thought i'd get some different opinions on here. I am not rushing into anything,i want to build up my understanding first,and get all the things i need in place before i change my normal daily routines.thanks.

c-Z
    I feel you on the heavy lifting part. my job is very physical as well. Do you even left at all?

do i even lift? no dont do weights at all at the moment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my first post,just need a little direction wth sustanon-picture-002.jpg  

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    you haven't ever gone to a gym, and your 5'10, 150 pounds, and want to take juice,

what can I say?

I don't even know what to say to this, someone help me out.. lol

JinNtonic is offline Member
    If you dont lift weights, then you have no idea how to grow muscle. You are light years away from a cycle.

I lifted all my life and thought I knew more than most. Then I found this site and realized I knew NOTHING...

The knowledge on this site can do more than just injecting AAS.

I know you dont want to hear what we are saying but it is true.

If you cycle now you will waste you money, and will lose the small amount of gains you get from gear.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    listen to these guys man...i was in your shoes when i was younger...i was stupid and nieve and said i dont care what these guys say im gonna do it anyway....and exactly as they stated..i was very dissapointed and the gains i did gain were lost soon enough cuz i didnt know how to train and eat...id definately reccomend putting them away for awhile and researching how to eat and train..and even START training, then later down the road worry about messing with the stuff

RogerB17 is offline New Member
    iam a very active person with hardly any body fat
    Iam quite smart
    you forgot to mention modest. j/k

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries

Wink

You need to build a base, that takes a couple of years of hard training in itself.

Get your diet together also.

Then when these things are done, we can better help you.

And by then, if you stay on the boards, you will know what you need to cycle properly.

Best

T

c-Z
    Wow... Agreeing with my boy titanium on this one. U need to build a base. You are only going to hurt yourself trying to cycle now... Your body isn't even used to lifting and weights etc....

ok thanks everyone,i will take your advise and start training naturally untill my body is used to to it,then when the time is right i will have learned much more on these forums to help me,thanks again ppl.

"andybol"

thats funny lol

and your taking these folks advice good for U

some people would do the juice anyway and screw them selves , but ur actually listening well... reading i mean. HAHA anyway keep it up bro

Thread Information