Clint Magnum is offline New Member

Cut 20lbs with Equipose, Winstrol and Clenbuterol?

I'm an ex boxer and as of this year no longer fighting as I'm 37yrs. I'm 6"4 tall, 270lbs and approx 15% bodyfat. I'm looking to harden up and cut a stone in my 12 week cycle by keeping the bag work /skipping/sparring but after my weights sessions. Diet is nice and healthy.
    I've done quite a bit of research as I have an underactive thyroid for which I take 100mcg of Levothyroxine.
    I'm looking at eq (500mg every 8 days) due to its slow but steady hardening qualities, alongside the stanozolol and Clenbuterol (4 on 1 off). I'm taking in peptide bonded aminos throughout the day and upping the potassium/taurine via multivits. Oh and Nolvadex just to be safe.
    This isn't a stack as there's no Test in it but as a fat loss/hardening cycle would it be any good? I'm slightly concerned about a large appetite increase with eq!

Any advice would be appreciated guys.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    No test = no sex drive

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Poor cycle over all. Just take some clen and tighten up your diet.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint Magnum View Post
    I'm an ex boxer and as of this year no longer fighting as I'm 37yrs. I'm 6"4 tall, 270lbs and approx 15% bodyfat. I'm looking to harden up and cut a stone in my 12 week cycle by keeping the bag work /skipping/sparring but after my weights sessions. Diet is nice and healthy.I've done quite a bit of research as I have an underactive thyroid for which I take 100mcg of Levothyroxine.
    I'm looking at eq (500mg every 8 days) due to its slow but steady hardening qualities, alongside the stanozolol and Clenbuterol (4 on 1 off). I'm taking in peptide bonded aminos throughout the day and upping the potassium/taurine via multivits. Oh and Nolvadex just to be safe.
    This isn't a stack as there's no Test in it but as a fat loss/hardening cycle would it be any good? I'm slightly concerned about a large appetite increase with eq!

Any advice would be appreciated guys.
    How many calories, what is your macronutrient breakdown?

Its not a cycle as such as it contains no Test. My diet and cardio are strong as I'm still boxing 4/a week. All I need to do for the diet is cut down on the complex carbs as I won't need as much if I'm looking to cut up (and increase the Protein intake as I was only on around 150gm a day when boxing). How I looked was irrelevant when fighting but now I want to change my goals.
    I'm looking for any advice on whether the mix of eq/Winy and Clen is a decent mix to speed up the hardening/cutting?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its not a cycle as such as it contains no Test
    Cycles are basically any steroids being used for a period then stoped. Test does not have to be included for it to be refered to as a cycle however most cycles without test are crap.

2500 calories, 40/60 protein/carbs.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    I think you should do some more research before you start this.

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Magnum View Post
    2500 calories, 40/60 protein/carbs.
    You are getting 2500 calories a day with zero fat? What are you eating?

40 protein. Carbs are predominantly complex but run around 50% with fat at 10%. This is the research Jintonic. Hence the request for advice. Not wanting to be massive but to speed up the cutting/hardening. Sustanon could be added but then I assume Nolvadex wil need to be a definite? Is running eq,Clen and winny without any test a waste of time (other than the libido shutdown issues?)

graeme87 is offline Member
    That cycle will give you results but you'll have no sex drive and won't be able to get it up. Add some test e at 125mg a week and it'll be a good cycle.

Think I will add Sustanon then,don't want to disappoint the missus! x

The guys around here will steer you in the right direction but they key to achieving your goal is going to be diet not cycle choices. I dont want to detrail your thread but suggest once you get this figured out head to the diet forum and get to working there.

You could go as low as 250mg of sust shot once every two weeks (this is how it is used in HRT) but in a cycle guys prefer to shoot it ED or EOD because of the prop in it.

If you're shoot 500mg of EQ every 8 days (why 8 days? I think it would be easier to do it every 7 days) I'd just shoot 500mg EQ and 250mg sust once a week. That'll be a 3ml injection if your EQ is dosed at 250mg per ml.

I'd also run EQ just a little longer than 12 weeks but that's just me. 12 is fine but I like 15 weeks.

Cheers for the advice. I was discussing EQ with Mike Hart at MikeHart.com and NoBull he stated that anymore than 100mg of EQ per shot is wasted?

I'm not sure I understand, is he saying only to run 100mg a week? Or to run more than that but split the dose into shots of 100mg?

Either way I call total BS!

Ask him to quantify his claims.

I'm not sure I understand, is he saying only to run 100mg a week? Or to run more than that but split the dose into shots of 100mg?

Either way I call total BS!

Ask him to quantify his claims.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Yes, as stated diet is king here. Also you will need some test in there, and EQ is not always the best choice for a cutter because of the constant hunger pains it will harden you up but those hunger pains are something else it will give you a nice boost to your cardio though. Winni is a good choice to dry out and harden up at the end. I am cutting right now on 500 mg test E, and 75mg ED of anavar its more than enough to avoid strength loss and muscle loss no bloat at all because diet is squeaky clean and on point.

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    if your just trying to loose weight why not just run some test to maintain muscle and maybe add some clen in and just mainly focus on diet and cardio!

Thread Information