xclusiv96 is offline Junior Member

which steriods are best for 1st cycle

hey guys,

I want to do my first proper cycle.

Which are the best steriods for first cycle and how many weeks should i use them and what pct is needed.

johnCash is offline Associate Member
    post your stats

age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat?
    yrs training

what are your goals?

176cm
    78kg
    15%
    3 years

i want to be massive muscle wise but hard muscle, not the bloated look. so hopefully gain a few kgs of muscle and lower my bodyfat.

this is the most common post...

google "first steroid cycle"

research research research

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    Little too young in my opinion.

ya your too young though really, try waiting till you hit 25, i did. everyone else here will tell you the same thing. eat properly, train and if you really want take some Expand or another nitric oxide product instead.
    but if your really stubborn go read the test beginners cycle post

i am a personal trainer cert 4 i have been training for a while now but my genetics are not the greatest so i have little progress. so i turn to steriods . despite my age.

Quote Originally Posted by johnCash View Post
    ya your too young though really, try waiting till you hit 25, i did. everyone else here will tell you the same thing. eat properly, train and if you really want take some Expand or another nitric oxide product instead.
    but if your really stubborn go read the test beginners cycle post
    can you link me

if your making little progress than more than likely your diet sucks. how much protein and calories do you get a day? if you eat 4000-5000 cals per day you should gain a few pounds every week WITHOUT steroids .

ok thanks but i dont understand how these things are relivant to the question i asked in the first post. if someone can answer the question in the first post id apreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by xclusiv96 View Post
    ok thanks but i dont understand how these things are relivant to the question i asked in the first post. if someone can answer the question in the first post id apreciate it
    Not trying to make you feel stupid or anything but If you cant understand how those questions relate to your question not only are you too young but ur not ready in sooo many different ways

best of luck

Forbidden16 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiv96 View Post
    i am a personal trainer cert 4 i have been training for a while now but my genetics are not the greatest so i have little progress. so i turn to steriods. despite my age.
    No offense but being a "Personal Trainer" you don't sound very into it to me. First of all, excessive beginner info is everywhere on this forum/website. Also, you're referring not wanting the "bloated" look.

Well, as you know with lower BF% you will look harder and not bloated. You will most likely look bloated during most cycles which use aromatizing AAS and you can control that if you wish with an AI (Aromatase Inhibitor) during cycle and PCT will get rid of it.

Also, please don't blame genetics for lack of progress, ever. Unless you're aiming for major major leagues imo.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Bro you are too young... And its not about genetics... Everyone says that thats the reason they cant gain weight... Its all about how much food your putting in that mouth. And what types of food... Being a personal trainer doesnt make you any different from anyone else... I see enough retarded ass personal trainers at my gym... They will hire anyone now and days.... But thats besides the point. Fact of the matter is your not gaining weight because your diet is garbage. Steroids . You are too young. Your natty test levels are more then high enough unless you have some sort of problem. If thats the case then get it checked. But running a cycle at your age now... You will only develop problems for the future.

Thread Information