bedada is offline Junior Member

Enlarged Prostrate Reverse?

I've taken a couple of weak cycles (20mg for 7 weeks) of Var only and have noticed that when I pee it does not come out quite as hard. I'm thinking it would be an enlarged prostrate and will get it checked out soon. I saw that is one of the possible side effects, but it seems odd for such a low dose and a short period of time. Anyone else ever had this problem? Does an enlarged prostrated reverse over time? Thanks

5-6, 160
    yrs training 25
    bf 9%

Test247 is offline Associate Member
    not with var. only DHT enlarges your prostate

bedada is offline Junior Member
    If I am understanding this correctly it means that since Var does not convert to DHT there is not risk of prostrate enlargement as there is with the steriods that make so much test that it converts to DHT?

thanks

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by bedada View Post
    I've taken a couple of weak cycles (20mg for 7 weeks) of Var only and have noticed that when I pee it does not come out quite as hard. I'm thinking it would be an enlarged prostrate and will get it checked out soon. I saw that is one of the possible side effects, but it seems odd for such a low dose and a short period of time. Anyone else ever had this problem? Does an enlarged prostrated reverse over time? Thanks

5-6, 160
    yrs training 25
    bf 9%
    It is possible to decrease the size some over time but you have to remove the culprit causing the problem. I would see a doctor.

biggerguns is offline Associate Member
    Finasteride.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    there are stuff for benign prostate enlargement. make sure ur future cycles u have a dht inhibtor

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    With an enlarged prostate due to use of hormones that convert to DHT, wouldn't upon completing the cycle the prostate return (over time) back to normal since the DHT levels will fall back to normal?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    With an enlarged prostate due to use of hormones that convert to DHT, wouldn't upon completing the cycle the prostate return (over time) back to normal since the DHT levels will fall back to normal?
    yeah, its normal

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by james21 View Post
    yeah, its normal
    So then the people who do have enlarged prostate from non-AAS use, is there enlarged prostate due to permanently high DHT levels or another factor?

Thread Information