toyhunter is offline New Member

Injection question

I have a simple question i am starting my first cycle and am injecting into my glutes with test enan and equipose but anyway i am using 22ga 1 half inch syringes and when i injected it i pulled back and got some blood in the syringe so pulled out immediately. My question is should there ever be any blood when you pull back on the syringe or a tiny bit or what? Did i just hit a blood vessel thats it?

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I usually get a drop or 2 of blood. If you hit a vein you'd be bleeding, as in dripping from your glute. Basically you'd know if you hit a vein. From your description doesn't sound that bad.

Paul_Best is offline Associate Member
    your fine pull it out try again.

JScondition is offline Member
    you'll be good if you just shoot on the other side. Make sure you are doing it right too. Some people are surprised how high and to the side you should be pinning in your glute. Some people are always like, "Im pretty sure there is bone there." but dont worry.
    If you do it right you will avoid all arteries and nerves that run through the legs. Just check out some medical vids on youtube to make sure you are hitting the right spot.
    If you are good you can find the landmarks on yourself. If not its easier to get a friend to do it for you.

Good luck

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by toyhunter View Post
    I have a simple question i am starting my first cycle and am injecting into my glutes with test enan and equipose but anyway i am using 22ga 1 half inch syringes and when i injected it i pulled back and got some blood in the syringe so pulled out immediately. My question is should there ever be any blood when you pull back on the syringe or a tiny bit or what? Did i just hit a blood vessel thats it?
    22g 1/2 inch syringes, or 22 1-1/2 inch syringes?

Best

T

I hope we you meant 1-1/2 's......

dermie is offline New Member
    i was under the impression that if u inject and then draw back a bit, if you see bloody that it isnt a good spot to inject ? but a few of these comments state otherwise.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by toyhunter View Post
    I never inject if I aspirate and draw blood at all.

Find a new spot.

This is why I asked about needle length.

Best

T

JScondition is offline Member
    if you pulled the needle out and didn't have a gush of blood, then more than likely you did not hit a big vein... so you will be fine. Its more than likely a capillary bed or something minor. But to be safe you should always take the needle out and find a new site if you see blood when you draw back on the syringe.

toyhunter is offline New Member
    I was using the right syringes its just when i injected and pulled back i got a couple drops of blood so pulled out and it didnt even bleed just a little sore but when isnt a shot that goes into you.

So should there ever be drops of blood at all when pulling back on the syringe?

Thread Information