DeadmanInc is offline New Member

Information on Tren and Winstrol required

Hi everyone,

Got a question about Tren . I did a lot of research on it and learned it causes isomania, makes people nervous and agressive ect...
    Is this caused by increased stress hormones ? How does it feel ?

I already suffer from such symtpoms, as a matter of fact the reason I consider a cycle is because I suffer from severe muscle wasting caused by extreme chronic stress.
    Its so bad at times that it has caused me to loose as much as 9 pounds of lean muscle in less than 48 hours. (on a underwater scale)
    So I need something to bulk up quickly, but because I'm so low on lean mass, I also need to be carefull with my calories, I'd put on fat in no time.
    Thats why I considered Tren, cause its known to rather cut down and yet it bulks quite a bit. But yea, if it does increase stress hormones I can not take it.

I'd like to hear the opinion of an expirienced user.

Besides that, I've been thinking about other options, if Tren isnt suitable for me, I'd stack something else with Winstrol I suppose to keep the BF under control. Hows Winstrol on that whole stress thing ?

As always, any info is greatly appreciated. Also, if you don't know the answer to any of my questions, but you might know a cycle that'd be a apropriate for me and my condition, I'd like ot hear more about that too.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    daily diet, in detail?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Tren is an absolute no no for you. The first thing you need to do is figure out how to control your stress level. Anabolics would be a very bad idea for you at this point.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Height: 6'1
    Weight: 109 underwater
    Body Fat: Not good with math at all but I'm guessing around 5%, extremly lean, anorexic look....

Daily Diet:
    Breakfast: Oatmeal mixed with protein powder and a small piece of white bread for glucose.

From there on I have a meal consiting of veggies, a slice of whole grain bread, peanuts or peanutbutter, egg whites, turkey breast, fish or cottage cheese for protein, and approtriate ammounts of fresh fruit.
    Appropriate post workout meals consiting of foods high in GI index and whey protein.

Im trying to get aorund 2000 calories a day, I maintain quite well and actually make lean gains fast too, then something happens in my life that cause a severe stress / anger attack and I lose mass like theres no tomorrow...

I've gotten appropriate meds now that help my situation, but I like to keep them low due to their side effects. I'm at an ok stage now, my life is also getting more stable, causing less stress and I dont plan on cycling until April, allowing myself to further stabalize my condition and get some mass back in the gym.

Please recommend a cycle for me.

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    Go see a doctor.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanInc View Post
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 109 underwater
    Body Fat: Not good with math at all but I'm guessing around 5%, extremly lean, anorexic look....

Daily Diet:
    Breakfast: Oatmeal mixed with protein powder and a small piece of white bread for glucose.

From there on I have a meal consiting of veggies, a slice of whole grain bread, peanuts or peanutbutter, egg whites, turkey breast, fish or cottage cheese for protein, and approtriate ammounts of fresh fruit.
    Appropriate post workout meals consiting of foods high in GI index and whey protein.

Im trying to get aorund 2000 calories a day, I maintain quite well and actually make lean gains fast too, then something happens in my life that cause a severe stress / anger attack and I lose mass like theres no tomorrow...

I've gotten appropriate meds now that help my situation, but I like to keep them low due to their side effects. I'm at an ok stage now, my life is also getting more stable, causing less stress and I dont plan on cycling until April, allowing myself to further stabalize my condition and get some mass back in the gym.

Please recommend a cycle for me.
    what is your dry weight?
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    if he has severe stress / anger attack <---- do you really wanna offer him advice on steroids ?

to be honest, steroids isn't his solution to what he needs, he needs a way to control his issues, or to find medical treatment to control it, and adding sparks to his issue already imo isn't helpful or healthy for an individual, but that's my 2 cents,

but like I said if you have any isssues with losing muscles like you say you might have muscle atrophy or something, doctor can prescribe you some nice stuff and they might be able to monitor your health while your doing it.
    Last edited by CanYouDigIt; 01-24-2010 at 02:16 PM.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren is out of the question...... along with clen and anadrol if you ever thought of trying those.

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt View Post
    if he has severe stress / anger attack <---- do you really wanna offer him advice on steroids ?

to be honest, steroids isn't his solution to what he needs, he needs a way to control his issues, or to find medical treatment to control it, and adding sparks to his issue already imo isn't helpful or healthy for an individual, but that's my 2 cents,

but like I said if you have any isssues with losing muscles like you say you might have muscle atrophy or something, doctor can prescribe you some nice stuff and they might be able to monitor your health while your doing it.
    You are right, I'm working on it and like I said, I dont even think about taking anything until April, I'm getting better day by day, slowly, I believe by April I might be stable, if not I wouldn't do it.
    But see, the whole thing is more complicated than that, a big portion of that stress comes from my muscle wasting. Well, I'm in quite a decent ammount of pain whenever it happens, I'm also unable to work cause of it, that causes further stress of course due to financial reasons and such, theres a lot more but lets leave it at that.
    To sum things up, I do not live in the US, health care here is horrible, believe me I've tried to seek help for a long time, its not happening...
    If anything I do need counsling, its not covered by my insurance. But like I mentioned above, I got a hold on meds that calm me down and help me sleep.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    if you lost 9 lbs of lean muscle in 48 hours you would be in hospital with liver or kidney failure... one cyclist (on epo) during a 24 race was setting a blister pace - with one lap left to go dropped unconsious on the coarse due to the amout of muscle he broke down during the endurance race... so the under water test must have some +- scale and i sure you 9 lbs fell in to one of those +s or -s ... if not you really do have some major prob

from what you stated your having issues with stress and such now y do you thing tren would help?

as for gaining back lean muscle - why when you have these other issues going on? that like putting a new high preforamnce engine in a car that you know has transmissition and break probs... in the end you know your going to die in a car accident!!!

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt View Post
    Go see a doctor.
    I'm going to agree.

I am suspecting some major problem, grave's disease or hyperthyroidism seem very likley and I have nearly lost consciousness serval times before. Again, please don't tell me I have a problem and need a doctor, I KNOW THAT..

Instead advise me how I can do this as save as possible. I'm the first to admitt that I'm not exactly what you call a rocket scientist but I'm not stupid either. I'm well aware that right now a cycle would be the last thing I need. But if you read carefully you'll figure I'm not planning on running out the door and get me everything within the next 5 min.
    Its exactly shit like this I expierience day after day which ads a lot to my already short temper.
    I know when and if I can start something and will do so when its appropriate. So stop refering to those things, I'm aware and not brain dead... If I believe I need AAS I will do so, anyone would, you can't change a person's mind, you can only help them trying to keep the damage small.

Oh well, guess I came to the wrong place.
    Thanks to MuscleSience though, it seems like you've actually cared and tried to help.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Tren can also mess with your thyroid, just so you know. I honestly don't believe it would be good or safe to shoot you full of juice without finding and treating the underlying issue(s) here. I am certain it would be unethical for me to advise you on such a matter given the potential or harm. I realize that good medical care may be hard to come by, but it seems that your life just might depend on it. Get a diet an workout going an do your best to seek medical attention. I wish you the best of luck and hope things turn out for you. Good luck!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanInc View Post
    I am suspecting some major problem, grave's disease or hyperthyroidism seem very likley and I have nearly lost consciousness serval times before. Again, please don't tell me I have a problem and need a doctor, I KNOW THAT..

Instead advise me how I can do this as save as possible. I'm the first to admitt that I'm not exactly what you call a rocket scientist but I'm not stupid either. I'm well aware that right now a cycle would be the last thing I need. But if you read carefully you'll figure I'm not planning on running out the door and get me everything within the next 5 min.
    Its exactly shit like this I expierience day after day which ads a lot to my already short temper.
    I know when and if I can start something and will do so when its appropriate. So stop refering to those things, I'm aware and not brain dead... If I believe I need AAS I will do so, anyone would, you can't change a person's mind, you can only help them trying to keep the damage small.

Oh well, guess I came to the wrong place.
    Thanks to MuscleSience though, it seems like you've actually cared and tried to help.
    I do care, and so does everyone else. At the end of the day we all agree that its not advisable for you to start AAS until you get your stress problems figured out. I know you have your mind made up on it and I know I am not going to change your mind if it is made up. My point as well as other is that AAS is not magic beans that will make your goals appear overnight.

My suggestion is to do an extensive search. There are literally thousands of threads on beginner cycles. You will see everything side effects to gains that members have had. Research it, figure it out and if you still feel that its something you want to do then we would all sleep better at night if you at least take a step back and reconsider.

Good Luck To You on whatever you decide to do.

Take Care.

MS.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I do care, and so does everyone else. At the end of the day we all agree that its not advisable for you to start AAS until you get your stress problems figured out. I know you have your mind made up on it and I know I am not going to change your mind if it is made up. My point as well as other is that AAS is not magic beans that will make your goals appear overnight.

My suggestion is to do an extensive search. There are literally thousands of threads on beginner cycles. You will see everything side effects to gains that members have had. Research it, figure it out and if you still feel that its something you want to do then we would all sleep better at night if you at least take a step back and reconsider.

Take Care.

MS.
    Agreed, good advice

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post

Take Care.

MS.
    this

Thread Information