1exnihilo3 is offline New Member

please help! 1st cycle example

10 weeks test-e @ 500 mgs a week (3.5 days apart)
    Pct- 2 weeks after last injection begin 100 mg clomid/20 mg nolva for 4 weeks.
    Gyno prevention- .5 mg of adex, sides increase bump up dosage. If gyno occurs 40 mg tamox for 5 days, then down to 10 mg for rest of cycle and pct.

Solid first cycle?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?

please help! 1st cycle example

10 weeks test-e @ 500 mgs a week (3.5 days apart)
    Pct- 2 weeks after last injection begin 100 mg clomid/20 mg nolva for 4 weeks.
    Gyno prevention- .5 mg of adex, sides increase bump up dosage. If gyno occurs 40 mg tamox for 5 days, then down to 10 mg for rest of cycle and pct.

Solid first cycle?

i'd say run for 12 wks, once a week is fine depending on what ester

Lift-Eat-Repeat is offline Associate Member
    Stats-

Height: ?
    Weight: ?
    BF%: ?
    Cycle Exp: ?
    PCT Knowledge: ?
    Training Exp: ?
    Diet: ?
    Last edited by Lift-Eat-Repeat; 01-24-2010 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Forgot to add stat list

turborx7s is offline Junior Member
    All stats would be nice if you want the experts help. (age, height, weight, fat%, training exp., diet)

Quote Originally Posted by turborx7s View Post
    All stats would be nice if you want the experts help. (age, height, weight, fat%, training exp., diet)
    so i must not be an expert? lol

6 ft, 215 lbs, 17% bf, 4 years training.

18 y/o.... lemme guess.... waaayyy tooo young. I know that I am, which is why I'm just researching, and not taking. I'm learning all I can now so when I am old enough I'm also knowlegeable enough.

Damn Lift - that avatar is SERIOUS. She is banging bro

6 ft, 215 lbs, 17% bf, 4 years training.

18 y/o.... lemme guess.... waaayyy tooo young. I know that I am, which is why I'm just researching, and not taking. I'm learning all I can now so when I am old enough I'm also knowlegeable enough.

Lift-Eat-Repeat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer187 View Post
    Damn Lift - that avatar is SERIOUS. She is banging bro
    Lol thanks bro, I would drink a gallon of her piss just to see where it came from lol. J/k

your probably too young dude. At your age your body is already producing massive levels of test and quite honestly and don't take as in insult but most teens and early 20's don't really know how to lift properly yet. Work out right, form form form, then add the weight. ONce you hit a wall from there then consider taking

Quote Originally Posted by Lift-Eat-Repeat View Post
    Lol thanks bro, I would drink a gallon of her piss just to see where it came from lol. J/k
    HA! I would too!

No insult taken. I know most kids my age don't know anything about working out right. However when I started lifting I began to workout and use the program of a family friend who played in the nfl. The past 2 years he has trained me and 2 of my teamates exclusively. I KNOW I have much to learn about working out, especially in a way that doesn't focus on football. My moms a nutritionist, so my knowlege of foods has always been pretty good. However I'm just trying to say i do know more than most kids my age.

Big
    duplicate threads merged...

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by 1exnihilo3 View Post
    No insult taken. I know most kids my age don't know anything about working out right. However when I started lifting I began to workout and use the program of a family friend who played in the nfl. The past 2 years he has trained me and 2 of my teamates exclusively. I KNOW I have much to learn about working out, especially in a way that doesn't focus on football. My moms a nutritionist, so my knowlege of foods has always been pretty good. However I'm just trying to say i do know more than most kids my age.

i'm glad you're mature enough to realize you're too young, i've had your dilemma as well(i'm 20 now) and joined this site a few years ago, it's hard not to go ahead and cycle but it'll be worth it in the end

The hardest thing to accept is that how do I know 25 is the magic age that it begins to be ok? I understand ur natty begins to go down around then. But I haven't grown since I was 15 and I'm as big or bigger than most men in my family.

Ok, is this a good cycle or no?

And regaurding the test-e injections once a week.. is that good for test enanthate ?

Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer187 View Post
    so i must not be an expert? lol
    lol. not fair! we were posting at the same time!

Edit - what I posted above, unless your axe, in which case he just knows.

The hardest thing to accept is that how do I know 25 is the magic age that it begins to be ok? I understand ur natty begins to go down around then. But I haven't grown since I was 15 and I'm as big or bigger than most men in my family.
    25 isn't a magic number, their isn't one, that's just around the age when your body is through developing, but when you reach your genetic potential then that's the time to start cycling

Ok, is this a good cycle or no?

And regaurding the test-e injections once a week.. is that good for test enanthate?
    no, 2x a week

Is there a medical way, or basically any way, to know when u have reached your genetic potential?

Big
    Is there a medical way, or basically any way, to know when u have reached your genetic potential?
    I would be amazed if at 18 years old, 6 ft, 215 lbs, 17% bf was your genetic potential. That's average at best.

yes, basically you look at your family tree and use genetic tables to figure it out(among other things), but the easiest way IMO is just to find the biggest(muscular) guy in your family, that guy is going to be somewhat close to where the genetic potential for the family(on that side) is capable of

for example, the biggest guy in my family is my dad, but since he's paraplegic i can't use him, so i'd have to say my uncle chris, he's around 5'10-11, 14-16%bf and 180lbs max, i'm currently 5'7, 185ish lbs at 10% or so, so i would say that i'm close to my genetic potential

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ Pretty good way to guess.

Great post, I never thought of it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    ^^ Pretty good way to guess.

Great post, I never thought of it like that.
    i actually just thought of it, but it holds true quite often as long as the gene pool for a particular family isn't too big

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    yes, basically you look at your family tree and use genetic tables to figure it out(among other things), but the easiest way IMO is just to find the biggest(muscular) guy in your family, that guy is going to be somewhat close to where the genetic potential for the family(on that side) is capable of

for example, the biggest guy in my family is my dad, but since he's paraplegic i can't use him, so i'd have to say my uncle chris, he's around 5'10-11, 14-16%bf and 180lbs max, i'm currently 5'7, 185ish lbs at 10% or so, so i would say that i'm close to my genetic potential
    I almost always agree with you bro, but not this time. Genetic potential will only be approached or reached through perfect diet and training, so comparing yourself to family members who don't diet or train at all wouldn't be a fair study, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I almost always agree with you bro, but not this time. Genetic potential will only be approached or reached through perfect diet and training, so comparing yourself to family members who don't diet or train at all wouldn't be a fair study, in my opinion.
    agreed, you caught my assumption lol, when i created that example i assumed that at least 10% of his family would workout, so more than likely the biggest guy would at least train on a regular basis, but that's not always the case as you noticed immediately lol

I would be amazed if at 18 years old, 6 ft, 215 lbs, 17% bf was your genetic potential. That's average at best.
    Where did I say that I've reached my genetic potential? I'm simply stating my stats.. and asking how to know that I've reached it.

Phate..
    That makes a lot of sense. Minus my 6'4 300 lb uncle.. I'm already bigger than my dad, grandad, and other uncles. My dad/grandad are about 5'10 5'11 and about 175 lbs.. well when they were younger anyways! And they're the two biggest guys in my immediate family minus the big guy I've mentioned above. I already have a couple inches and 40 lbs on them.. am I getting close to my potential?

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i actually just thought of it, but it holds true quite often as long as the gene pool for a particular family isn't too big
    Not a bad idea, but here's my question -

Biggest guy in my family, would be my dad or his dad. Dad 6', Grandfather 6'2, and in their prime's were right around 190-200 lbs. and solid (farm life) Can't quote an actual on bf% as I wasn't around yet. I've seen pics of my dad when he was in his 20's, and his abs were visible, so somewhere around 10% I'd go with.

Anyway, you take me, I'm only 5'7, 150 lbs. (29 years old) My shitty dept. store scale says my bf% is between 8-10% It has taken A LOT of work to get to 150. If I was just eating what I would consider 'normal', as in what it used to be, I only weighed in at 125-130. Soo...where the hell is my genetic potential? lol

The only immediate family member i have who has trained is my dad, while in the army and the next few years afterwards he carried around 185 lbs.. he always claims he couldn't get bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by turborx7s View Post
    Not a bad idea, but here's my question -

Biggest guy in my family, would be my dad or his dad. Dad 6', Grandfather 6'2, and in their prime's were right around 190-200 lbs. and solid (farm life) Can't quote an actual on bf% as I wasn't around yet. I've seen pics of my dad when he was in his 20's, and his abs were visible, so somewhere around 10% I'd go with.

Anyway, you take me, I'm only 5'7, 150 lbs. (29 years old) My shitty dept. store scale says my bf% is between 8-10% It has taken A LOT of work to get to 150. If I was just eating what I would consider 'normal', as in what it used to be, I only weighed in at 125-130. Soo...where the hell is my genetic potential? lol
    Where did I say that I've reached my genetic potential? I'm simply stating my stats.. and asking how to know that I've reached it.

Phate..
    That makes a lot of sense. Minus my 6'4 300 lb uncle.. I'm already bigger than my dad, grandad, and other uncles. My dad/grandad are about 5'10 5'11 and about 175 lbs.. well when they were younger anyways! And they're the two biggest guys in my immediate family minus the big guy I've mentioned above. I already have a couple inches and 40 lbs on them.. am I getting close to my potential?
    The answer to both of ya'lls question is: The best way for us to tell how far along you are is by pictures, front, side, back, legs, posed and relaxed, the more the better

btw, as big pointed out, my example was a bit flawed and won't always work, it's just a guideline, like if your car is pulling to the left you might have a low tire, but the only way to truely check is to get out the tire gauge

Makes since... at the end of the day were all different people.

Thread Information