Thread: To xxocapxx

ThaRealPlayhata is offline New Member

Question To xxocapxx

I hear ya buddy. I'm 5'9 130 and i'm 19. I eat like crazy and don't gain a pound. I'm about to try a new weight gainer though.mabe that will help.

Phil

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    weight gainer is bullshit... all those excess calories get converted to FAT and you dont want that. read some nutrition books or ask the guys on the board what THEY do to get big. it takes YEARS or work, no sup will EVER be able to replace food. you need to eat eggs, chicken, turkey, tuna, cottage cheese, pasta, protein shakes, etc
    have 5 egg whites when you get up inthe morning
    chicken and rice two times before work out
    pasta with turkey, or with cottage cheese, or with salad and veggies
    shake after workout
    dinner (steak, chicen, tuna, etc and vegtables, pasta)
    5 more egg whites and oatmeal with peanutbutter

try this and i guarantee you will gain 10 pounds in a few weeks. obviously you are doing something wrong and resorting to weight gainer will only make you fatter and more stupid.

what are your goals, stats, workout history, sleeping pattern, diet... when you give up this then we can help.
    dont waste your money at GNC, go to the grocery store!!!
    MM

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    When I am in cycle I like to supplement my meals with ENLARGE you really cant beat it

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Originally posted by Medicine Man
    weight gainer will only make you fatter and more stupid.
    lmao

Your right PA, that shit is cheap!

The Iron Game Guest
    When you are consuming in excess of 6000 calories a day you will often find it hard to get all this from food intake, that is where the weight gainers come in to play. Its all about calorie intake vs calorie expenditure. Diet should be high in protein and this protein should be a continous supply every 2 - 2.5 hours. I dont know what your body is like but for a rule of thumb keep meals between 600-800 cals a time. What your body doesnt require, it will store as fat. The two exceptions to this rule are upon wakening and post workout.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Well actually some people can afford to take a good /high quality weight gainer such as n-large, as long as it's not loaded with alot of sugar you'll be fine,some people have hyperctive metabolisms,Hell I have to eat 6000 calories a day to put on mass...damn that gets tiring...especailly when it's clean

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    it all depends on the type of calories you eat, if they come from good sources then they will be utilized efficiently in your body, if they come from bad sources then they will not be utilized efficiently. if you want to get extra calories that will be utilized directly for energy and not get you fat cosume excess MCT (medium chain triglyercides). the best sup for this is captri by parillo performance. there is a science behind this. yes weight gainers may work but for 99.9% of the people, they suck and you will only get fat from them.
    even with guys who weight 200+ you can get AT LEAST 400g of protein and 4200 cals from pure sources if you eat the right way.
    MM

Thread Information