Thread: Nomatropin

Morphosis is offline New Member

Nomatropin

Hi guys:

I'm currently on a course of tren (1ml/week) and Winni(2 tabs daily- tranning days).
    weight = 77kg;
    body fat = 20%
    Age 35

i have four weeks left of the course, and have been doing research on Nomatropin as i plan on starting a course.
    i was wondering if any one know how long i should wait before starting the GHB. planing to take the following dosages:
    - 4IU per day (2IU in the morning and 2IU in late afternoon) for bodybuilding purposes.
    thanks

THPOLING is offline New Member
    Hey there Morph,
    I've got two friends that have used GHB and gotten mixed results due to the prolactin issues which really punk out the GH a lot. They both started taking Soma or Noma (cant remember which) and look like the dudes off 300...its crazy sick; so much that I'm about to start it too. I'm no pro on this, but seeing my friends change into Heman Action Figures in less than a year convinced me.

Quote Originally Posted by THPOLING View Post
    Hey there Morph,
    I've got two friends that have used GHB and gotten mixed results due to the prolactin issues which really punk out the GH a lot. They both started taking Soma or Noma (cant remember which) and look like the dudes off 300...its crazy sick; so much that I'm about to start it too. I'm no pro on this, but seeing my friends change into Heman Action Figures in less than a year convinced me.

Hi THPOLING:
    thank you for responding, i know a bit about Roids, but when it comes to HGH i'm a newbie, but been doing some research on it, and all attributes of it are brilliant, no side effects and you get to keep what you put on, i too have friends that are currently taking and their results are the same as you friends, HEMAN's.
    best of luck with your cycle, keep in touch and we could learn a bit more from each other and others.

Regards

Morphosis
    Last edited by Morphosis; 01-26-2010 at 12:53 AM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by THPOLING View Post
    Hey there Morph,
    Huh? Weren't we talking about hGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Hi Bonaparte:

Shit you right dude..."GHB" if I'm not mistaken is liquid extacy.... i definitely do not want to start a course on that, i ment too say "HGH " Nomatropin, do you know about it, any advice, and does it work?

Regards

Morph
    Last edited by Morphosis; 01-27-2010 at 03:47 AM.

Hi Bonaparte:

Shit you right dude..."GHB" if I'm not mistaken is liquid extacy.... i definitely do not want to start a course on that, i ment too say "HGH " Nomatropin, do you know about it, any advice, and does it work?

Regards

Morph

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphosis View Post
    Hi Bonaparte:

Regards

Morph
    Its not liquid ecstasy, its a drug that used to be used by bodybuilders to increase GH through deeper sleep, but it also became known as the "date rape drug".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma-Hydroxybutyric_acid

And I'm sure that Nomatropin (if it is real GH) will work just like any other hGH.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 01-27-2010 at 01:55 PM.

Its not liquid ecstasy, its a drug that used to be used by bodybuilders to increase GH through deeper sleep, but it also became known as the "date rape drug".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma-Hydroxybutyric_acid

And I'm sure that Nomatropin (if it is real GH) will work just like any other hGH.
    Thank man:

But it's also refered to as Liquid Ecstacy,
    http://www.eztest.com/shop/article.php?article_id=31

Thank man....

Thread Information