jonc316 is offline New Member

most common MG's for anavar

i was wondering what is the most common size for anavar as i'm trying to break down how much a 4 week cycle will cost me on anavar, as i understand its 5 or 10mg but which is more common?

thanks

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    10, hardly see 5

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    ya 10mg most common,ugls got 20mg sometimes. 30mg is FAKE most of the time from what i hear.

someone mentioned 50mg too and that was supposedly real but rare

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries

Wink

Best

T

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    10mg is the most common but 5 is still easy to find. 4 week cycle?? What are your stats and what are you hoping to accomplish with this cycle? What are you plans for PCT?

Age/height/weight/bf???

Thanks

vaders4 is offline Member
    4 weeks of anavar ? better be dosing 100mg a day lol good luck.

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    iv only seen 10mg's...bout to cap mine @ 25mg

Quote Originally Posted by vaders4 View Post
    4 weeks of anavar? better be dosing 100mg a day lol good luck.
    Don't flame the guy for asking a question... I agree he should know that 4 weeks is not enough and if he doesn't know that then he shouldn't be taking it at all. Vaders you're only 18 days into your first ever anavar cycle and you were unsure what you should be feeling at the 2 week mark. No one flammed you for asking so please offer the same courtesy you've received.

Nuff said?

Thanks

vaders4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    Don't flame the guy for asking a question... I agree he should know that 4 weeks is not enough and if he doesn't know that then he shouldn't be taking it at all. Vaders you're only 18 days into your first ever anavar cycle and you were unsure what you should be feeling at the 2 week mark. No one flammed you for asking so please offer the same courtesy you've received.

Nuff said?

Thanks
    Obviously you haven't been here long enough to see what flaming someone really is.

IF he is only going to run 4 weeks of var, it better be 100mg a day - as I stated.

I think 100mg a day with var will yield some results.

I'm not going to get in a pissing contest with you.... I was just suggesting you be polite. Like mom always said; If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all

Its cool, I wasn't trying to bust you up or anything... I just know from experience because I have taken 100mg.ed of Anavar and even that dose at 4 weeks won't yield the results. I took it for 8 weeks and didn't start to see changes until week 3 and 4, but hey everyones body reacts different.

This thread isn't about us so lets put this to rest.

Thanks again.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    hhahaha you guys are cute

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi

abuleh is offline Junior Member
    my anavar got 50mg each, but mostly seen is 10mg I guess......

thanks for the replies guys,im revising my plan for a 4 weeks cycle of anavar ,i think 6 weeks or 2 bottles @ 50 mg ED would be best,,,
    this will be my first cycle ever.!

im 27m been training since i was 14, im 5'10" 180lbs 12%BF i'm trying to get a nice cut without losing lean mass, but vascularity is something im after.

i've spent alot of money buying otc stuff, i thought i might go for the real stuff .. i think in the long run, otc stuff is probably worst on you

As far as ptc goes, i was thinking NOLVA, since i have slight case of gyno, i though i might kill 2 birds with 1 stone...

im doing research for the last 4 weeks online etc.... but i have no source.. so it might be awhile before i can do my cycle

*Thiago* is offline Junior Member
    I think most UGLs are 10mg

Quote Originally Posted by jonc316 View Post
    thanks for the replies guys,im revising my plan for a 4 weeks cycle of anavar ,i think 6 weeks or 2 bottles @ 50 mg ED would be best,,,
    this will be my first cycle ever.!

im 27m been training since i was 14, im 5'10" 180lbs 12%BF i'm trying to get a nice cut without losing lean mass, but vascularity is something im after.

i've spent alot of money buying otc stuff, i thought i might go for the real stuff .. i think in the long run, otc stuff is probably worst on you

As far as ptc goes, i was thinking NOLVA, since i have slight case of gyno, i though i might kill 2 birds with 1 stone...

im doing research for the last 4 weeks online etc.... but i have no source.. so it might be awhile before i can do my cycle

My opinion, I would spend the extra money and do 60mg.ed for 8 weeks... you will be very happy with the results, I do 90mg for 10 weeks but thats just me. Also make sure you get some milk thistle its cheap and just makes sense. If you don't wanna up it to 60mg then go with 50 but honestly go for the 8 week cycle, you'll feel better and be happier with the results.

As for PCT I like to be safe and go with clomid and nolva. Clomid at 50/50/50/50 and nolva at 40/40/20/20.

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    My opinion, I would spend the extra money and do 60mg.ed for 8 weeks... you will be very happy with the results, I do 90mg for 10 weeks but thats just me. Also make sure you get some milk thistle its cheap and just makes sense. If you don't wanna up it to 60mg then go with 50 but honestly go for the 8 week cycle, you'll feel better and be happier with the results.

As for PCT I like to be safe and go with clomid and nolva. Clomid at 50/50/50/50 and nolva at 40/40/20/20.

Good Luck!
    great i will keep that in mind, maybe starting at 50 and then go to 60? is it ok for me to ask about street prices?
    im wondering about nolva and its price attached to it.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonc316 View Post
    great i will keep that in mind, maybe starting at 50 and then go to 60? is it ok for me to ask about street prices?
    im wondering about nolva and its price attached to it.

thanks
    No, you can't ask about price.... check the board sponsor... arr stores offers it.

Thread Information