fightnight is offline New Member

Anavar or Test Cycle?

I would like to know if Anavar is right for me and meets my goals? I'm 5'5" 155lbs and around 10 % body fat. I have been training with a periodized progressive program for almost 3 years now and gains have started to plateau. I would like to shed some body fat and see if I can put on 5-10 lbs of lean mass. Also I work where steroids may be tested for so the short detection time is appealing. Would Anavar help me or is it too mild of a steroid and I should be doing a cycle of something else? If Anavar is right, how much of the 20-80/day should I be taking and for how long?

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    Research is gonna be your best friend bro, You are really light..Proper diet and training and gaining naturally before you should consider AAS.. How much weight have you gained since you started your program ??just curious?How does your diet look? and how old are you?

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    How old are you?

26 years old. my diet is pretty good. around 2500-3500 kcal/ day. Any more than that and I really pack on the fat.

I have been doing tons of research. I actually have 2 vials of test cyp right now but I'm sure it's counterfeit name brand stuff and I'm not putting anything fake in my body. After finding out this is not real, I researched more and maybe that test even at a low dose is not right for what I am looking for.

Well I can't speak for the test as I am not experienced or educated enough on it. As for the Anavar ... It will lean you out some more and add a lot of strength. I don't see it adding 10 pounds of muscle as it does not bulk. Everybody reacts different but I only know of one person who has gained a lot of mass on an Anavar only cycle.

For dosing I would go with at least 80mg a day for 8 to 10 weeks and don't forget about your PCT make sure you have it on hand before you start your cycle. I would also recommend taking something for your liver at that high of dose.... better to be safe then sorry.

I hope this helps and I am sure someone else can answer your questions on the test

Good Luck

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    why not both, you cant compare doing either or...it all depends on your goals

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Before taking into account other's people experiences and advices (including my thread), you need to study more those compounds, IMO.

ANAVAR Cycle (for those interested)

I've looked at the anecdotal stories and it seams that most people are happy with the results of an Anavar cycle and with very few sides. The test definitely works, no questions asked. But with sides and more extreme results that I am not looking for, even at low doses.

the information is all over the place about PCT with Anavar . WHat would be recommended if I were to take about 60- 80/day for 8 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by fightnight View Post
    the information is all over the place about PCT with Anavar. WHat would be recommended if I were to take about 60- 80/day for 8 weeks?
    Clomid and Nolva both.

Clomid 50mg.ed for 4 weeks and Nolva at 40mg.ed for 2 weeks then 20mg.ed for 2 more weeks.

That should do the trick.

How long after the last of day of the anavar cycle do you start the PCT? The next day? Take the Nolva and Clomid at the same time or one after the other? This stuff is confusing. I just want to make sure I understand everything.

Quote Originally Posted by fightnight View Post
    How long after the last of day of the anavar cycle do you start the PCT? The next day? Take the Nolva and Clomid at the same time or one after the other? This stuff is confusing. I just want to make sure I understand everything.
    I think you need to do some more research before you start this cycle. Make sure you understand what your taking. I know when you get an idea in your head excitement is created and you just want to get going. Just slow down and learn it is the best way. There are a lot of good threads on here about Anavar and PCT, just do some searching. I hope you don't go into this uneducated as I did on my first cycle.

As for your question start your PCT the next day, and yes take them in the same day I like to spread them out Nolva in the morning and Clomid at lunch.... but its up to you.

Thread Information