stump44 is offline New Member

Poss. begining signs of gyno.

I hope everyone is having a good one. The reason for my post is for information to help my brother. I am a new member and this site has been very helpful and educational so thank you guys for being here for us new guys. I have used the search function and read several stickies about gyno treatment. Although I am still unsure about dosages and exactly what to go with. My brother has very sensitive nipples and believes he has begining signs of gyno, he is almost two weeks into a test cyp only cycle dosed at 400 mg per week for 12 weeks. 1st cycle I might add.Can gyno kick in that fast even though the cyp has not? I have read about letro and nolvadex . Letro being used for severe gyno treatment.Id rather not use letro quite yet unless it is completely necessary. Is nolvadex enough to counter the poss. gyno symptons, dosed at 20mg e/d until symptoms subside and if so once the symptoms have subsided should he continue to take it throughout cycle for maint reasons at a lower dosage or is there another product to use while on cycle to help combat gyno from coming back.
    His stats are
    25 years old
    215 lbs
    6 foot
    between 18 - 20% bf ( kinda high )
    training very extensive for 5 years and off and on for 9 yrs
    good diet, very high protien and clean.

We have a pct planned according to your sticky thread nolvadex/clomid

Thanks anyone for some advise and if I left any helpful info out I will be more than happy to give you more. Later

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    He should really sign up here himself.

Anyway, yes, start him on the nolva 20mg/ED and that should take care of the sensitive nips.

D7M, Thanks man. Actually he is signed up here, we were both using this one login. You guys are always helpful. Ill create a login ..You never know when I may need you guys for my own education. Any more info on this subject like once the symptoms are gone, what to take while on cycle and how much to dose it at e/d... If nolvadex is ok to continue at a lower dosage then thats what we have on hand. Thanks again

Anyone??

Thread Information