Thread: Gear gone bad?

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member

Gear gone bad?

I am in my 8th week of a EQ 600mg and Test E 750mg cycle, and I am not feeling anything, no strength gains no water bloat.

I kick started the cycle with 40mgs of dbol for 6 weeks which I felt and gained 10lbs from, but after I stopped the dbol my strength and gains stopped.

I am 90% percent sure the gear is legit, but it has been setting around for awhile with sudden changes in temperature.

I think I am going to quit the cycle, but was wondering what kind of pct I should use, since the gear does not even seem to be affecting me, any input would be much appreciated.

MekeMeke is offline Associate Member
    After you quit the dbol you will start to drop some water weight. Maybe your dropping more water weight from the dbol than gaining from the test and eq? Are you still pushing same weight or more?
    Also, did you up your calories since you've been getting bigger?
    I also did experience that once in a similar cycle, but mine was that I was dropping water and getting more lean with the test and deca (in your case eq.) My first 5 wks I gained weight fast, but this is due to water retention, then I started getting quality gains from the test and deca, so I was gaining slower. If your strength stays the same or goes up you're fine bro...I would finish the eq at wk 10 and the test at wk 12....good luck

urbanbody is offline Member
    doubt the temperature changes made the gear crash. Sounds like its bad gear though. I'd switch it out to a short ester like prop and try and finish the cycle, if you not do a short pct clomid and nolv.
    Goodluck

Lift-Eat-Repeat is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like bunk gear man, 750 mg of test e/w and no strength gains? Im on week 4 of 500 mg e/w of test and 300 mg e/w of Deca and im up 24 lbs and my max on all my workouts are up atleast 15%. Then again it could be your diet, are you eating alot? What about sleep? Thats very important too.

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I am taking in enough cals, even if I wasnt I should still feel increased sex drive,
    I have cycled before, and I know the affects I should be feeling, which is leading me to think the gear is bunk. and my strength started dropping when I quit the dbol , and has not went up any since.

Thread Information