omgjimmyfricke is offline Junior Member

1st Cycle N00B Help

Hi im a longtime lurker who just decided to make a new name. Read and learned quite a bit about steriods and I think it's almost time I tried something out. Im looking for a cutting stack but not sure which one to choose. I was told for first time cyclers to just use a Test E at 500mg a week. But then I read something from a friend who had his friend start out on Test E at 500mg a week and then clen . Can someone help me get started. Im actually cutting naturally now at 260pd at 6'2 so im obv overweight and won't start this cycle till ive dropped more bodyfat but i wasnt information for the future. (3-4) months

Oakleys is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by omgjimmyfricke View Post
    Hi im a longtime lurker who just decided to make a new name. Read and learned quite a bit about steriods and I think it's almost time I tried something out. Im looking for a cutting stack but not sure which one to choose. I was told for first time cyclers to just use a Test E at 500mg a week. But then I read something from a friend who had his friend start out on Test E at 500mg a week and then clen. Can someone help me get started. Im actually cutting naturally now at 260pd at 6'2 so im obv overweight and won't start this cycle till ive dropped more bodyfat but i wasnt information for the future. (3-4) months
    Test - e is a good first timer cycle. Starting with test, then adding a second 'roid to your cycle on your next cycle. That way you can clue things out if your body doesn't like it.

What pct do you have in mind?

I've been thinking about doing a clen cycle myself.

From what I have read its best to ramp your cycle.

two weeks one two weeks off.

Start off with 20 and increase it every three days by 20.
    20/20/20/40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/100 - off two weeks - 20/20/20/40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/100

Seewhat others say. There are other ways you can do it.

But before we can really help you out more what are your stats?

Age?
    b/f?
    height - 6'2
    weight - 260

There are tons of cool people on here who will help ya out, but no one can help you more than your own self.

Read around the forum, get some good info and put your own cycle on here. Have some of the 'pros' check it out, and they will chime in.
    Last edited by Oakleys; 01-26-2010 at 10:30 PM.

omgjimmyfricke is offline Junior Member
    Im still new to the whole thing and wont think about getting started till i have more information on the whole subject of steriods . Im probaly around 20% bodyfat and im 20. I know im young but im pretty experienced in bodybuilding and been lifting for awhile. As a PCT i was thinking nolva and clomid but im open to suggestions.

Someone was telling me to just try anavar if my main focus is to just lose weight quick. Can someone give me a good starter stack for my future usage.

Clen , Test E, Anavar, .........

Oakleys is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by omgjimmyfricke View Post
    Im still new to the whole thing and wont think about getting started till i have more information on the whole subject of steriods . Im probaly around 20% bodyfat and im 20. I know im young but im pretty experienced in bodybuilding and been lifting for awhile. As a PCT i was thinking nolva and clomid but im open to suggestions.

Someone was telling me to just try anavar if my main focus is to just lose weight quick. Can someone give me a good starter stack for my future usage.

Clen, Test E, Anavar, .........
    20's young man.

How many years have you been lifting?

Have you looked into SARMs ? They seem to be a good option for someone still developing.

Thread Information