azzu is offline New Member

lose fat, gain muscle

hi guys first post here il get straight to the point. im considering using steroids for the first time, with my main goal being fat loss. the guy who i will be buying them from reccomends the sus + deca stack with clomid as pct. what i want to know is will i put on muscle whilst cutting with my calories being so low? i know naturally this is not possible but with aas? i have about 40 lbs of fat to lose i have just come off a long bulk i weigh about 220lbs and have been training a few solid years now and am 25 years old.
    thanks for reading

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your full stats?
    Dont run test and deca on your first cycle and dont listen to the guy who sells you the gear,
    You need to cut your BF before you start any kind of AAS, head over to the diet section and post your diet..

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    rule #1 : never take cycle advice for from ur supplier...

azzu is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    What are your full stats?
    Dont run test and deca on your first cycle and dont listen to the guy who sells you the gear,
    You need to cut your BF before you start any kind of AAS, head over to the diet section and post your diet..
    so are you saying that i would be wasting my cycle if i used it for cutting? cut naturally and then when im lean enough use it to bulk? i have already purchased the gear so shall i just use the sus on its own i heard that running deca on its own is a bad idea without some sort of test. your right about not listening to the supplier he told me i only needed 5 tabs of clomid one per day somehow i dont think a 5 day pct is enough
    what do you mean full stats like measurments and height etc?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Get your bf down and then run test only.

Thread Information