delta1984 is offline New Member

26 years old: 1st cycle looking for advice

Hi. I'm 26 years old, 6'1' 180 pounds with 16% body fat. I want to get to ~200 pounds. I have no desire to be large and bulky, I just want to be strong and lean. Any advice is much appreciated.. Some guys at my gym recommended that I take Deca with either winstrol , anavar , or equipoise (spelling?) as my first cycle. I have absolutely 0 knowledge of steroids and I would like some more opinions. Thanks

turborx7s is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by delta1984 View Post
    Hi. I'm 26 years old, 6'1' 180 pounds with 16% body fat. I want to get to ~200 pounds. I have no desire to be large and bulky, I just want to be strong and lean. Any advice is much appreciated.. Some guys at my gym recommended that I take Deca with either winstrol, anavar, or equipoise (spelling?) as my first cycle. I have absolutely 0 knowledge of steroids and I would like some more opinions. Thanks
    I would say the first and most important thing I have learned since hanging around the forum was to make sure you diet and training exp. is in check. A few years in the gym, and all but a perfect diet is a must. Other than that, your first cycle should most likely be just straight test e, 500mg/week. I'm sure the vets will have more in depth knowledge. Keep reading the stickies, and learning all you can.

RogerB17 is offline New Member
    Test beginner cycle info
    read up! research and read some more

youngerlion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by turborx7s View Post
    I would say the first and most important thing I have learned since hanging around the forum was to make sure you diet and training exp. is in check. A few years in the gym, and all but a perfect diet is a must. Other than that, your first cycle should most likely be just straight test e, 500mg/week. I'm sure the vets will have more in depth knowledge. Keep reading the stickies, and learning all you can.
    agreed.
    that cycle recommended by your buddies sounds horrible. especially for a first time cycle. you should do much more research as suggested before taking the dive into juice. good luck bro.

Oakleys is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerB17 View Post
    Test beginner cycle info
    read up! research and read some more

This thread is awesome! Check it out for sure.

javerton is offline Associate Member
    Hey mate, good thing you joined. I wouldn't jump into anything too quick. Post up your questions in the Q/A section if you want some good people to give you advice.

Make sure you include, age, height, weight, years training, diet, past cycles, cycles you want to do, pct and anything else that may help people!

rma7997 is offline New Member
    If you want to keep your liver go w/ test e, and maybe 40 mg of d bol. but what do i know im just a beginner as well. but like the other guys your diet must be in check. cycling is a lifestyle change not a quick fix.

rcb123 is offline Junior Member
    i think test at 500mgs 12 weeks and may be some winny tabs 60 80mgs ed for four to six weeks made me strong as. dont go deca first time cycle

Lift-Eat-Repeat is offline Associate Member
    K first thing bro, anything those guys at the gym tell you, forget it immediately lol. They gave you horrible advice, you will want to run test at some level in virtually any cycle IMO. There are many reasons why but read as much as you can and learn all you can so you know these things. If you don't want to look all large and bulky then imo deca isn't your best choice, it bloats you and makes you look really puffy. rma7997, umm saying if you want keep your liver then choose d-bol is like saying if you want to be a clean, smoke crack lol. im j/p its not that bad but is one of the worst aas for your liver due to it being a 17aa. Not trying to shoot you down but just for future reference bro.
    Good luck guys

BeastIn916 is offline Junior Member
    Learn all you can on this site.

I have friends that told me I should do deca or eq cycles and thats it. Horrible advice...

Stick around and study because this is a lot better then by going what say; "take this" or "that."
    Last edited by BeastIn916; 01-28-2010 at 03:33 AM.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Hi. I'm 26 years old, 6'1' 180 pounds with 16% body fat. I want to get to ~200 pounds. I have no desire to be large and bulky, I just want to be strong and lean. Any advice is much appreciated.. Some guys at my gym recommended that I take Deca with either winstrol, anavar, or equipoise (spelling?) as my first cycle. I have absolutely 0 knowledge of steroids and I would like some more opinions. Thanks
    Forget all you have been told by people in the gym,Do not do any of those suggested cycles.

How long have you been training?

Whats your diet consist of?

delta1984 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    Forget all you have been told by people in the gym,Do not do any of those suggested cycles.

How long have you been training?

Whats your diet consist of?
    I have been training for roughly a year 3-4 days per week. I have egg whites in the morning and a protein shake. For lunch I usually have a chicken breast and brown rice. I go work out then have another protein shake. Dinner is usually sirloin and sweet potato then usually one last protein shake before bed.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Shakes should be replaced with real good wholesome food Go to the diet part of the forum to get members to help you out, more responces for diet there.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    I have been training for roughly a year 3-4 days per week. I have egg whites in the morning and a protein shake. For lunch I usually have a chicken breast and brown rice. I go work out then have another protein shake. Dinner is usually sirloin and sweet potato then usually one last protein shake before bed.
    goto the diet section bro. Post up your diet and the guys will guide you to where you need to be.

If you get Fireguy to chime in ( hes in the diet forum a lot ), listen to what he says!!!!!

peace....

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    To be on the bright side I am glad you have waiting till 25 and over before even thinking of a cycle. Take your time getting all the information and learning but keep working out and when you have learned what you needed to learn you will be ready.

juiceda26 is offline Associate Member
    i got 20ml of 100mg/1ml of propionate and 10ml of 100mg/1ml test suspension and 50 20mg nolva. Anyone have a good idea on stackage? Thanks.

Thread Information