sossaa is offline New Member

Question Just running Anadrol?

Im 6'1 240 pretty big guy but i do have a good amount of fat on me. I would like to turn that fat into muscle. I dont care about getting bigger just want to look better than i do now. Is it okay to run just Anadrol for a 6 week cycle? Are there gunna be good results or am i just wasting time and money. I have a good workout and good diet also.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I have a good workout and good diet also.
    How much is a "good" amount of fat? How old are you? Training experience? Goals?

i think im around 16% body fat. Im 23 years old and i have very good training experience. Honestly my goals are just too look good and be comfortbale with my body when my shirts off.

I ran winstrol for 2 cycles and lost about 23lbs on it and started showing a reasonable amount of defintion but i fealt like it wasnt doing what i was looking for..

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sossaa View Post
    i think im around 16% body fat. Im 23 years old and i have very good training experience. Honestly my goals are just too look good and be comfortbale with my body when my shirts off.
    Anadrol is the last aas used for leaning up.

What is your diet like?

You need that body fat lowered a bit prior to use of aas.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Stats?

I would say you need more research. You cannot turn fat into muscle. You can loose the fat then build the muscle or vise versa but Anadrol especially by itself is a very poor choice.

If you are carrying extra fat say 20% BF or so and your diet isn't as good as you think it is and you take anadrol you will bloat up all to hell and prob get fatter (along with real high blood pressure) in the process like I say research some more and truly understand how this works before you ever think about AAS.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your goals can be achieved by diet and cardio, dont touch drol only. Head over to the diet section.

Thread Information