Thread: Winstrol Cycle

Strike1369 is offline New Member

Winstrol Cycle

Hi everyone im new in this forum and a newbie in the world of roids.

I have a little problem and i hope someone can give some help.
    Im 23 yrs old, with 4 years experience of shaolin kung fu, but because of an injury i skipped more than 2 year and my strength and endurance are lacking a bit. I want to get back on track as soon as i can so im thinking about to get some winstrol tablets for a kick start but as i said im completly newbie in this.
    So if someone can help me to how i make my cycle its gonna be very appreciated.

Im 65 kgs and i maded some research i know the risks but its worth for me to take it.

Thanks

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    First off, your cycle is a bad idea, Do you even have a PCT planned? I guess not, do you even know what a PCT is? I guess not again. Do you realize that a winstrol only cycle will shut your body down and halt production of testosterone ?

Its obvious that you are quite uneducated in the wonderful world of steroids , which is ok, because that's what we are here for, to help people like you out, but there are questions that need to be asked.

1. What do you expect to get from this cycle? Because let me tell you winny isn't the best as a strength or mass building steroid , its mainly reserved for cutting cycles.
    2. What are you full stats, e.g, Age, weight, height, body fat %, major lifts, bodybuilding experience, etc etc.
    3. What is your diet and training like? You see roids are great for accelerating our growth but without the foundations a house can not stand, and diet is the most important, training splits/style next etc.
    4. You know winny is extremely toxic to your liver? Are you fond of your liver? How are your HDL and LDL levels like?

In Short a winstrol only cycle is not recommended without a testosterone base, it will lead to many unwanted side effects such as decreased libido, impotence, depression, weight gain (increased estrogen), etc etc.
    We are here to look after your health and well being, and doing a cycle like that isnt great for it. I would much rather recommend a anavar only cycle with a proper PCT (post cycle therapy ) and a test base if you can.
    Last edited by Mr.Rose; 01-27-2010 at 07:21 PM. Reason: spelling

Thread Information