swanny34 is offline New Member

DBOL or no DBOL?

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum and am gearing up for my first cycle. I had a question regarding dbol but first here are my stats.

I am 25 yrs old, 6"1' and 185 lbs. Body fat=12% My goal weight is right around 200-205 lbs. Diet is in check in regards to calorie intake and carb/protein/fat ratio. PCT is also in check. Have been working out for 6 years but last 2 + have been extremely intense.

I was going to order my gear a few days ago but wanted a bit more input. This is what I have laid out as it stands ( again, it will be my 1st cycle)

WK 1-10: 250mg test e - twice/week
    WK 1-4: 35mg dbol - ED
    WK 1-12: .25 adex EOD
    PCT
    WK 12-13: 20mg nova ED
    WK 14-16: 10mg nova ED

My main question is if I should include the dbol? I know its personal preference but I am wondering how much noticeable difference the dbol will make. Thanks in advance and if anyone has any comments/criticism about the cycle and dosages please include that also!

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    250mg of test-e isn't going to do anything for you...if you're serious about this you need to up the dose. Arimidex is unnecessary. I would also add clomid to the PCT. Usually when doing a first cycle you want to stick with one compound, so if you have problems you know which compound is causing the problems. I don't see DBOL causing you problems though, you can use it to frontload for week 1-4 like you planned...but def up that dose of test to something around 500. I would also stretch the test-e out to 12 weeks, as it is a long esther, you want to run it for longer to get results.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dbol will make a big difference especially in the first few weeks of cycle. I remember the time I used it 30mg/ED except I did 50mg/ED first week and by second week strength just jumped, like 20lbs on bench and 30lbs squat. I also feel real good on dbol, just sense of well being was real good. Also add at least 50mg/ED of clomid during PCT. If you're going to use the dbol then adex is fine but if you dont use the adex then I wouldnt use it.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    im not sure if you mean 250 twice a week meaniong 500 a week or not but if your only planning on doing 250mgs a week that is to low of a dose. if it was me i would definatly add the d-bol but i wouldnt start it until week 3 or 4 when the test is kicking in
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

swanny34 is offline New Member
    yes i am planning on running 500mg of testE a week ( split up into two 250mg doses per week)

I have decided to run the test only for my first cycle. My question regarding adex is if i should be using it from the beginning of my cycle or just have it on hand in case i start to experience gyno. . . . ?? P.S. I am trying to avoid the bloated look with all the water weight and ive read adex helps out with that so that is another reason ive been leaning on using it from the get go.

pct, diet, workout etc. . . is all for sure in check btw.

Thread Information